Unilever Recruitment Customer Service Officer | Work From Home | 2023
Unilever is a global consumer goods company that produces and distributes products in the areas of food, beverages, cleaning agents, and personal care. With a strong focus on sustainability and social responsibility, Unilever is committed to creating a better future for people and the planet.
As a part of its commitment to excellence in customer service, Unilever is seeking to recruit a Customer Service Officer to join its team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that all customers receive the highest level of service and support.
About the Unilever
Unilever plc is a British multinational consumer goods company with headquarters in London, England. Unilever products include food, condiments, bottled water, baby food, soft drink, ice cream, instant coffee, cleaning agents, energy drink, toothpaste, pet food, pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare products, tea, breakfast cereals, beauty products, and personal care. Unilever is the largest producer of soap in the world and its products are available in around 190 countries.
Unilever’s largest brands include Lifebuoy, Dove, Sunsilk, Knorr, Lux, Sunlight, Rexona/Degree, Axe/Lynx, Ben & Jerry’s, Omo/Persil, Heartbrand (Wall’s) ice creams, Hellmann’s and Magnum.
Unilever is organized into three main divisions: Foods and Refreshments, Home Care, and Beauty & Personal Care. It has research and development facilities in China, India, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Any Graduate From Any Stream
Role and Responsibilities
Achieve sales targets through personal selling (market visits) and distribution system management.
• Management of the distribution system in terms of front-end and back-end infrastructure.
• Analyze, extract, and use MIS reports systematically to identify potential gaps and opportunities to improve performance and performance in your specific area.
• Negotiate with distributors and develop their account management staff to get more business.
• Develop and expand commercial relationships to strengthen our market position. Also, use the same to generate and provide market feedback and reports for the industry.
• Analyze how you can improve your competitive position in the market through improved customer service.
• Systematically monitor distributor and distributor sales team performance and take corrective actions (infrastructure gaps).
- Minimum full-time required
- Minimum 2 years experience in the distribution channel.
- Excels in ROI calculations and RS distribution management
- Must have experience in hospital recruitment and sales planning
- Conduct promotion and implementation activities
- Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Adequate communication in English and local languages is required
India: Haryana, Gurgaon
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Internship
Official Website Link Click Here
Form Link Click Here