Adani Recruitment Graduate Engineer Trainee | Group IT | For Fresher | 2023
Adani, India’s leading energy conglomerate with diversified businesses in energy, infrastructure, and logistics, is looking for talented and motivated individuals to join its Graduate Engineer Trainee Group IT program. This program offers young graduates an opportunity to build a career in the IT sector and work with a dynamic and innovative company that is driving India’s digital transformation.
Also Read: Infosys Hiring Freshers As Associate Analysts
About the Adani
Adani Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Ahmedabad. It was founded by Gautam Adani in 1988 as a commodity trading business, with the flagship company Adani Enterprises. The Group’s diverse businesses include port management, electric power generation and transmission, renewable energy, mining, airport operations, natural gas, food processing, and infrastructure.
In April 2021, Adani Group crossed US$100 billion in market capitalization, and in April 2022 it crossed the $200 billion mark, in both cases becoming the third Indian conglomerate to do so, after Tata Group and Reliance Industries. In November 2022, it reached $280 billion (INR 24 trillion) surpassing Tata Group. Adani subsequently lost more than $104 billion of market capitalization after fraud and market manipulation allegations by short-seller firm Hindenburg Research. The Adani Group has also attracted other controversies due to various reports of irregular practices. More than 60 percent of the Adani Group’s revenue is derived from coal-related businesses.
Candidate should be BE / B.Tech
Role and Responsibility
- Understand the project requirements and complete all the tasks given by the manager.
- Contact engineering staff, ask questions, and provide assistance where possible.
- Express concerns and, if necessary, make suggestions for improvement.
- Conduct surveys and trips to sites.
- Compliance with health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participation in meetings and seminars and other educational initiatives.
- Analyze data and write reports to specifications.
- Take notes and share your findings with your manager and other stakeholders.
- Build professional relationships with employees.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and diligence.
Also Read: Genpact Off Campus Drive MBA | Fresher |Management Trainne Recruitment |-Get Free Interview | 2023
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Internship
Official Website Link Click Here