PTC Recruitment Software Engineers | B.E/B.Tech| Fresher | 2023
Restolabs is a technology company that specializes in providing end-to-end software solutions for the restaurant industry. The company was founded in 2012 with a mission to help restaurants streamline their operations, increase revenue, and improve customer experiences through innovative software products.
Restolabs offers a range of software products designed specifically for the restaurant industry, including online ordering systems, mobile apps, point of sale (POS) systems, and customer relationship management (CRM) software. These products are designed to help restaurants automate their operations, improve efficiency, and enhance the overall customer experience.
About the PTC
PTC Inc. (formerly Parametric Technology Corporation) is an American computer software and services company founded in 1985 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The global technology company has over 6,000 employees across 80 offices in 30 countries, 1,150 technology partners, and over $1bn in revenue. The company began developing parametric, associative feature-based, solid computer-aided design (CAD) modeling software in 1988, including an Internet-based product for product lifecycle management (PLM) in 1998.
PTC products and services include the Internet of things (IoT), augmented reality (AR), and collaboration software. They also do consulting, implementation, and training business.
Candidate should have B.E \B.Tech with good academic aggregate.
Roles and Responsibility
- Comprehensive Creo SchemeStandalone 2D diagramming solution for creating 2D schematic diagrams of routed systems such as cabling
- Plumbing, HVAC, and hydraulic systems
- The software automates the creation of detailed 3D routing system designs from existing 2D schematics in Creo Parametric and Creo Elements/Direct.
- It saves time, reduces errors, and eliminates tedious manual processes by correctly interpreting 2D logic and accurately translating it into 3D.
- It also improves product quality by capturing electrical and mechanical designs in one digital model.
- Good software engineering skills
- Computer Science, Software engineering, or related
- Good knowledge of C, C++, and OO concepts
- Strong logical and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Advantage: Willing to learn the home-grown language
India: Maharashtra, Pune
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Internship
Official Website Link Click Here
Form Click Here