Vestas Hiring Off Campus Drive for Freshers | Bachelor / Master’s | 2023
Vestas, the world’s leading provider of sustainable energy solutions, has announced a hiring drive for freshers. This is a golden opportunity for young graduates to join a company that is at the forefront of the green energy revolution.
The Vestas Hiring Drive is open to candidates who have completed their graduation in engineering or related fields. The company is looking for talented and motivated individuals who are passionate about creating a sustainable future and have the skills to contribute to Vestas’ mission.
Also Read: Infosys Hiring Freshers As Associate Analysts
About the Vestas
Vestas Wind Systems A/S is a Danish manufacturer, seller, installer, and supplier of wind turbines, founded in 1945. The company operates manufacturing facilities in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Taiwan, India, Italy, Romania, the United Kingdom, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Australia, China, Brazil, Poland, and the United States and employs 29,000 people worldwide.
Vestas traces its roots back to 1898 when Hans Smith Hansen bought a workshop in Lem, West Jutland, which was run as a family business. After World War II, Vestas was founded in 1945 by his son Peder Hansen as Vestjysk Stålteknik A/S (West Jutland Steel Technology). The company initially produced household appliances and shifted its focus to agricultural machinery in 1950, to intercoolers in 1956 and hydraulic winches in 1968. It entered the wind turbine industry in 1979 and has been manufacturing wind turbines exclusively since 1989. In 1997 the company started production of the NTK 1500/60. This product was designed by Timothy Jacob Jensen and received the German IF Award and Red Dot Award. The company’s North American headquarters moved from Palm Springs, California to Portland, Oregon in 2002
- S1/S2 Mechanical Engineering/Design
- Experience with Creo & ANSYS structural calculations
- Technical leadership skills and project management (technical project management)
- Experience with Creo and PDM Link and Jira
- Knowledge of agile development methods and tools (e.g. Scrum)
- Create new models and modify existing CAD models
Role and Responsibility
- Capture and understand the requirements/scope of the project
- Create a project plan for CIM case improvement together with the Product Owner and Scrum Master
- Implement CAD & FEA and provide upgrade solutions to customers
- Understand the risks and develop mitigation plans and adapt them to on-site training
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams and execute projects using the Vestas process
- Monitor and coordinate project issues with stakeholders
- Get a brief introduction to the software tools and processes we use in our workflows
- It can lead to innovative solutions to the problems we faced in conducting this review
- This includes developing or introducing new tools and processes into our workflow
- You have a solid understanding of mechanical systems
- Communicate effectively with engineers
- To be successful as part of a team and naturally to work together and share knowledge
- Be patient to listen, understand, and respect your colleagues
- Committed to learning the latest wind turbine CAD technology
- You enjoy working on complex engineering problems and approaching new assignments creatively
Also Read : Genpact Off Campus Drive MBA | Fresher |Management Trainne Recruitment |-Get Free Interview | 2023
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Internship
Official Website Link Click Here