Teach For India Hiring Manager For People Analytics For Fresher | 2023
If you’re reading this, chances are you’re considering joining Teach For India as a Hiring Manager for People Analytics For Freshers in 2023. First of all, congratulations on taking the first step toward this exciting opportunity!
At Teach For India, we believe that every child deserves a quality education, regardless of their background or circumstances.
Also, Read: Clinton Health Access Hiring Analyst Master’s/Bachelor’s degree | 2023
About the Tech For India
Teach For India is on its way to achieving a poverty-free and loving India by ending educational inequality in our country. Twelve years into our journey, we are a movement of 3,800 alumni working at all levels of the education system, reaching 1 in 10 children across the country. These graduates complete our two-year fellowship program teaching underserved classrooms to help 32,000 low-income children make a different path in life. We currently have 970 scholars and are the largest flow of qualified and motivated talent in the Indian education ecosystem.
Eligibility Criteria In Teach For India Manager, People Analytics For Fresher | 2023
- Experience implementing end-to-end systems with regular monitoring and assessment
- Experience driving processes forward in a focused, high-pressure environment
- Experience working with quantitative and qualitative data requiring advanced Excel skills
- Experience in using Microsoft Office products for presentations and communications
- Previous experience in payroll management and compensation benchmarking (preferably not required)
What Teachers For India can offer you in Teach For India Manager, People Analytics For Fresher | 2023?
- An opportunity to be a part of one of the most established and visionary movements in the education sector in India, which is at a crucial juncture to expand its outreach and outreach across the country and engage with change-makers across the country.
- A challenging yet flexible workplace where every employee’s journey to excellence and leadership development is followed.
- A work environment that promotes the holistic well-being of employees and empowers people to do their best work.
- Access links and resources from the global Teach For All network, which includes partner organizations in more than 50 countries on 6 continents.
- Competitive salary in the top quartile of the Indian NGO pays scale and benefits package that includes comprehensive health and maternity insurance for both parents.
Position Summary In Teach For India Manager, People Analytics For Fresher | 2023
Reports to: Director, Human Resources
Directly or Indirectly Managing: Associate, Human Resources
As People Analytics Manager
- Lead and support the implementation of strategic internal workforce solution projects and programs aimed at increasing efficiency and effectiveness
- Track and monitor HR team progress against predefined metrics quarterly and report key performance trends to Director, HR, and Impact team
- Collect and use personal data (recruiting, performance, engagement, compliance, and exit information) to generate effective quarterly reports
- Collaborate with external partners and vendors for benchmarking, reporting, analytics, etc
- Responsible for data integrity across all talent systems and coordination of regular data cleanups
- Advise team leaders and HR teams on different job structures based on organizational and legal requirements
- Design and implement our process and compensation philosophy after conducting a comprehensive compensation benchmarking that includes talent analysis and market intelligence from similar organizations
- Manage employee payroll budgets by driving the adoption of clear policies, resolving discrepancies, updating payroll information, and controlling data collection, calculation, and entry
- Ensure organizational compliance with legal and regulatory requirements by researching existing and new ones; Legislation, enforcement of compliance, and advising HR department and management on necessary steps
As a human resources manager
- Build a stable pool of talent to lead and manage our locations and programs
- Give teams the data they need to achieve ambitious results
- Fostering engagement, growth, and retention of team members
- Design and oversee monitoring and evaluation systems coupled with strategic directions to guide our continuous improvement capabilities
As a manager at Teach For India
- Contribute to team goals and priorities beyond individual goals and priorities
- Serve as Teach For India brand ambassador and advocate for our employment and educational equality in our country through internal and external communication after spending time in our classrooms to better understand our work
- Assist in key organizational areas such as recruitment, selection, fundraising, volunteering, movement building
Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Ahmedabad
Also, Read: IIT Roorkee Science Internship Program 2023 | Stipend Rs.₹2500 Weeks
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official website link Click Here