Clinton Health Access Hiring Analyst Master’s/Bachelor’s degree | 2023
Are you passionate about using your analytical skills to make a difference in global health? Look no further than the Clinton Health Access Hiring Analyst Master’s/Bachelor’s degree.
The CHAI Analyst job is a unique and exciting opportunity for analytical minds to contribute to improving global health outcomes. As a member of the CHAI team, you’ll have the chance to work on a wide range of projects and initiatives aimed at increasing access to life-saving medications and improving healthcare systems around the world.
About the Organization
Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization dedicated to our mission to save lives and reduce the burden of disease in low- and middle-income countries. We work at the invitation of governments to support them and the private sector in creating and maintaining quality healthcare systems.
Position Summary In Clinton Health Access Hiring Analyst Master’s/Bachelor’s degree
With the goal of reducing maternal, infant, and all-cause mortality from hypoxemia, WJCF is supporting the national and state governments of Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, and Punjab to increase the provision and use of quality oxygen services at the healthcare facility level to ensure that hypoxemic patients receive oxygen therapy, leading to improving patient outcomes. To achieve this goal, the program focuses on the following key elements:
- More sustainable funding for access to oxygen
- Effective planning and management strategies for oxygen systems
- Affordable, efficient, and high-quality oxygen distribution and supply system
- Improved clinical administration and technical management of oxygen
- Improvement of data, information systems, and monitoring of oxygen access
At the national level, WJCF supports the Department of Health and Family Welfare (MOH & FW) coordination with state-level health governance to ensure oxygen availability and access, capacity building to ensure optimal functioning and monitoring of oxygen infrastructure, and Digital introduction of systems to monitor demand oxygen and efficient use of facilities
Eligibility Criteria In Clinton Health Access Hiring Analyst Master’s/Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in management, economics, public health, engineering, computer science, statistics, operations research, or a related field
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a private or public company; Advice; health
- Very good quantitative analysis, problem-solving, analytical and statistical skills
- Leverage data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, etc. Will be an added advantage
- Very good knowledge of program implementation, training, monitoring, and evaluation methods (qualitative and quantitative), including experience in developing training, monitoring, and evaluation plans, tools, training materials, reports, and summary forms
- Ability to build new multi-stakeholder relationships and manage existing ones
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a high-pressure, fast-paced, multitasking environment
- Experience in structuring and leading evidence-based decision-making processes
- Excellent ability for structured oral and written communication
Role and Responsibility In Clinton Health Access Hiring Analyst Master’s/Bachelor’s degree
- Support state program leadership and DoHFW in developing program implementation strategies, and planning and implementing initiatives to strengthen oxygen access and health systems.
- Do extensive research and develop a thorough understanding of oxygen demand and the landscape, e.g. oxygen producers, suppliers, consumers, and intermediaries; to inform program strategy and implementation at the state level.
- Develop clear action plans in line with program strategy and support the implementation of initiatives/activities in program locations.
- Engage and support the WJCF program team, including field staff; and health workers at divisional and district levels to achieve program objectives.
- Monitor and assist government program leaders and government stakeholders in identifying and remediating gaps in the supply chain.
- Generate insight into issues related to quality, composition, delivery, and administration of medical oxygen and propose corrective actions.
- Align parallel data sources to facilitate observation, synthesis, and analysis of data for meaningful insights. Monitor analytics, data systems, and insight generation.
- Support monitoring of activities, achievements, and results; including tracking key outcome/impact indicators (as defined in program logic), tracking key performance activities, etc.; and identifying, communicating, and recommending interventions as needed.
- Support the development of collaborative relationships with government stakeholders, technical and clinical experts, development partners, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
- Support the development of attractive presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders, such as B. Progress Reports, Update Notes, Research Reports, and others.
- Support the planning and implementation of capacity-building initiatives for key government officials and service providers on relevant and sustainable ownership and delivery skills.
- Perform other tasks requested by program management.
India: Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official website link Click Here
Form Link Click Here