Hello friends! TCS has started TCS NQT Campus Hiring YOP 2023 Program to hire students for various posts, due to which everyone’s dream is now going to come true to work in big companies like TCS so stay connected until the post is over to know in detail about this hiring program.
Tables of content
Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
About TCS NQT Campus Hiring YOP 2023
The main motive of the TCS National Qualifier Test(NQT) is to provide jobs to students who are graduating in the year 2023.
It follows an Integrated Test Pattern for both Ninja and Digital fresher hiring at TCS. Candidates need to appear for a single test and based on their performance, they will qualify for either Ninja or Digital interviews.
TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees:-
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities/colleges.
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities/colleges.
How to apply?
- Log on to the TCS Next Step Portal
- Register and apply to the drive
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly log in and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose the category “IT” and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”
- Select your mode of the test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
- To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
To apply for About TCS NQT Campus Hiring YOP 2023 CLICK HERE
- No further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done
- You must have all your original academic documents to date.
- Communication-related to the test will be informed to you by our test partner, TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring-related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
- The NQT exam will be held on 15th August 2022