Amazon Hiring Drive| Digital Content Associate| Apply Now
Hello everyone! There is an interesting update for job seekers who are finding jobs in the field related to content management as Amazon is Hiring for the post of Digital Content Associate through their newly launched Hiring Drive so stay connected to know about this hiring drive until the post is over.
Tables of content
- About Amazon
- Job Summary of Amazon Hiring Drive
- Eligibility Criteria
- Preferred Qualifications
- Job Location
- How to apply?
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Job Summary of Amazon Hiring Drive
- Ability to create innovative, multi-platform ad campaigns using Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Leverage creative best practices to optimize the user experience and drive the performance of key advertising initiatives
- Candidate has to follow editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content
- Partner with design leadership and product management partners to consistently deliver high-quality creative that meets placement specs.
- Ability to deliver clean, web-ready designs based on existing style guides and brand guidelines in a fast-paced production environment.
- The primary responsibility of the role is to perform analysis, quality checks, and edits on digital content for the eBook readers, to validate the accurate conversion to the digital format.
- The role will require the candidate to quickly understand the eBook content requirements, understanding comics, editing tools, and operation workflow tools.
- The associate need to continuously adapt and learn new features from the Editors and improve on his/her acumen to quickly edit and fix up content. The associate has to follow the editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content.
- The associate needs to perform a content quality check to qualify user experience for content viewing (flow and format quality) and usage on the Kindle device. The associate will need to use software tools for quality audit, content editing, and data capture.
- The associate will need to be aware of the operations metrics like productivity (Number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect %age), and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on his compliance to these Metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team, and personal goals.
- The associate should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to his direct report and improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact stakeholders globally to provide status reports, communicate relevant information and escalate when needed.
- The role is an individual contributor role.
- The role requires a graduate degree with exposure to image editing tools, MS office and comfort with numbers.
- In addition, the associate should have attention to detail, good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
- A student who is an undergraduate from any reputed university.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes
- Self-starter, good team player
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues
- Good at problem-solving, data analysis, and troubleshooting issues related to content editing
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with the software team and inter-operations teams
- Knowledge of or experience in the Publishing industry is a big plus
- Proven interpersonal skills & time management
- Exposure to eBooks
- Exposure to Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of XML and HTML standards
- Experience in creating banners/promotions using Photoshop, Illustrator is preferred
The job location for the post of Digital Content Associate in Chennai.
How to apply?
To apply for the post of Amazon Digital Content Associate CLICK HERE
To view the official notification for the post of Amazon Digital Content Associate CLICK HERE