Accenture Off-campus Hiring Drive| Associate-Investment Banking| Apply Now
Hello folks! A big update for jobseekers as Accenture is hiring for the post of associate-Investment Banking through their off-campus hiring drive for batch 2017 to 2022 in which all graduates can apply. Stay with us until the end of the post to know in detail about this hiring drive.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading digital, cloud, and security capabilities. We are combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities
About the Associate-Investment Banking post
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
You will be working as a part of the Investment Banking team which specializes primarily in selling securities and underwriting the issuance of new equity shares to raise capital funds. They act as intermediaries between security issuers and investors and help new firms to go public.
The Accenture Post Trade Processing (APTP) team focuses on the life cycle of trade settlements from the middle office to the back office. The team is responsible for the processing of trade settlements and deals with products like equity, fixed income, and derivatives. The role may require for you to have expertise in trade validation, pre-matching, trade execution, and post-trade settlements.
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day-to-day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- Candidates who have done graduation from any stream can apply.
- Years of Experience: 0-1 years
- Customer Service Management
- Banking Due Diligence
- Adaptable and flexible
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
- Investment Banking
- Investment portfolio
Work Location & Salary
Work Location: Banglore
Salary: 3.6 LPA
How to apply?
To apply for the post of Associate Investment Banking click here
To view the official notification for the post of Associate Investment Banking click here