Hello folks! A big update for students who are looking for job in the field of Content Writer and Website Coordinator as IIM Lucknow is hiring for the post of Content Writer and Website Coordinator so stay connected with us until the post is over.
Tables of Content
- About IIM Lucknow
- Eligibility Criteria
- About IIM Lucknow Job
- Educational Eligibility
- IIM Lucknow Job Duration
- Benefits of IIM Lucknow Job
- How to apply?
About IIM Lucknow
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is a public business school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 1984 as the fourth Indian Institute of Management by the Government of India which is ranked at 7th place in ranking of NIRF 2021.
About IIM Lucknow Job
- Content creation for IIM Lucknow’s Executive Education Web page and other Social Media handles such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, You-tube and Blogs.
- Managing the end-to-end Executive Alumni Quarterly Newsletter editorial tasks. Coordination with the Executive Alumni, Faculty of Noida and Lucknow Campus for articles.
- Conceptualize and organize events such as Webinars & seminars through interaction with the Executive Alumni, community of IIM Lucknow for the hosting of events
- Promotion of the above-mentioned events through Social media posts.
- Update and engage event related information through posts
- Create Collaterals, content for Executive Education Programmes.
- Minimum post-graduation in Business Administration or Mass Communication.
- Candidate should have good English written communication skill and should have command over MS Office.
- Additional knowledge through short-term courses in Digital and Social Media Marketing will be an advantage.
- The position is contractual in nature for a prefixed period.
- Period of contract is one year and renewable every year up to 3 years subject to performance review.
Benefits of IIM Lucknow Job
- Opportunity to be work as Content Writer and Website Coordinator in IIM Lucknow.
- There is a salary of INR 40,000-50,000 per month.
How to apply?
Interested candidates may apply for the position by sending their detailed résumé, through email to the following email id: mdp[at]iiml.ac.in.
Please clearly mention ‘Application for Content Writer’ in the subject line.
To view the official notification for the Content Writer and Website Coordinator Job in IIM Lucknow CLICK HERE
Important note– Kindly mention your contact telephone number and correspondence email id. Requirement is immediate, and interviews will be held at the IIM Lucknow campus. Shortlisted candidates only, will be informed of the interview telephonically and over email. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview