S&P Summer Internship 2023 | Any College Degree Student
Are you interested in working in the exciting and fast-paced world of commodity markets? S&P Global is offering a summer internship for 2023 that will give you the chance to work alongside experienced professionals and gain valuable skills and experience. In this post, we’ll be sharing all the details you need to know about the S&P Global Commodity Summer Internship 2023
Also, Read: Global Industrial Recruitment for IT Trainees Fresher 2023
About the S&P Global Commodity
S&P Global Commodity Insights is seeking interns to work directly within our Gas, Power, and Climate Solutions (GPCS) research and analysis team. Interns will have a front-row seat in the work of leading research organizations for global energy markets and energy transitions. As part of the internship, candidates have the opportunity to work on modeling and forecasting market fundamentals, policy analysis, conventional and renewable energy, emerging technology trends, carbon markets, and more.
The Team&The Business S&P Global Commodity
You will be part of the global GPCS team and contribute to the various research areas we investigate globally, including natural and low-carbon gas, energy and renewables, clean energy technologies, carbon and environmental markets, and long-term scenario planning. We are looking for outstanding personalities from universities and colleges who are passionate about the energy market and energy transition and wish to develop their careers further within dynamic, high-performing, and multicultural teams. The ideal candidate should be able to work well in a team and demonstrate outstanding learning, creativity, and problem-solving skills
- Completion of a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the final year of study (completion date: winter semester 2023 or summer semester 2024)
- All fields of study are welcome, preferably those with courses in natural sciences and economics
- Strong interest in energy and climate change
- Strong quantitative skills including experience using Excel and/or other data analysis tools
- strong speaking and writing communication skills
- Ability to absorb new knowledge and multitask
- Problem-solving, time management, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills to work effectively with colleagues and clients
Role and Responsibility in S&P Global Commodity
- Conduct research, analysis, and interaction with industry players to further strengthen and refine various research areas at GPCS.
- Help collect, manage, and analyze market data and information. Track and identify market trends in a specific energy sector in a specific region.
- Support research on energy policy, costs, supply, demand, and prices, and modeling efforts (eg, deliverable power models) for forecasting purposes.
- Assist in the preparation of market reports based on the above research and analysis.
- Work and coordinate closely with a large team of global energy market analysts to align perspectives, data, and prospects.
- Support customers by providing comprehensive and timely answers to questions via email, phone calls, or personal presentations.
- Work with product management, marketing, and sales teams to promote our research to customers and prospects.
Benefits for You in S&P Global Commodity
- 10-week summer internship starting June 2023.
- Opportunity to learn the basics of how energy markets work and how they affect the ongoing energy transition
- Engagement with world-class executives in each field as well as companies involved in the energy sector
- Get hands-on research and analysis training and experience with experienced researchers
- Potential opportunity to join the team as a full-time analyst after graduation
The Location: Beijing, Gurgaon, Penang, Singapore, London, Paris, Washington, DC (all in-person)
Also, Read : Black & Veatch Internship | Full Time | Mumbai Any Degree College Student 2023
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Internship
Official Website Link Click Here
From Link Click Here