Global Industrial Recruitment for IT Trainees Fresher 2023
Hello, Friends Are you a recent graduate looking to kick-start your career in IT? Global Industrial is excited to announce that we’re currently Recruitment For IT trainees to join our team! In this post, we’ll be sharing all the details you need to know about the recruitment process and what you can expect as an IT trainee at Global Industrial.
About the Global Industrial
Global Industrial Limited is a subsidiary of a US-based company called Global Industrial Company. We are incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 and provide information technology services only to Global Industrial Company and its subsidiaries in the United States and Canada. Our business started in July 2011 and now we are a 170-person team consisting of a Java developer, an SAP expert, a .net developer, an Oracle developer, a creative team, and a web chat team. For more than 70 years, Global Industrial Company, through its operating subsidiaries, has been an industry leader in providing industrial equipment and supplies to businesses throughout North America.
Eligibility Criteria Recruitment For IT Trainee Hiring
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or a related IT discipline).
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Willingness to learn new things.
• Work with development teams across multiple systems spanning multiple platforms.
• No minimum experience is required.
Role and Responsibilities for Recruitment For IT Trainee Hiring
IT Internship for BA/QA and Global Industrial Employment
• Understand business processes and analyze the performance of each module effectively.
• Interaction with relevant business stakeholders to gather requirements or resolve issues.
• Identify and analyze areas for improvement according to business needs.
• Creation of prototypes and documents (FSD, BRD, etc.) according to the needs of business users and considering change requests.
• Effective coordination with the technical development team.
• Perform functional tests prior to commissioning.
• Conduct application demonstrations and training for technical teams and business stakeholders.
• Successful engagement in several initiatives at the same time.
IT Internship for JAVA apps and web Global Industrial Employment
- Participate in the entire enterprise software development cycle.
- Develop and maintain J2EE applications in a fast environment.
- Troubleshoot and/or recommend efficiency and system improvements.
Preferred Skill Selection For Global Industrial Employment
Good SDLC knowledge
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of SQL syntax for data analysis
• Good time management skills, able to handle multiple tasks to meet project deadlines
• Ability to think outside the box and must be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Familiar with MS Office tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Team player
India: Mumbai, MH
How to Apply?
If you’re a recent graduate with a passion for technology and a desire to learn, Global Industrial Hiring is the perfect place to start your career. Don’t hesitate to apply for our Recruitment For IT Trainees position and join our team Global industrial Employment Click Here