Seagate Internship Program 2023 | Any College Degree Student
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to kickstart your career in the tech industry? Look no further than Seagate’s Recruitment Internship Program!
At Seagate, we’re committed to fostering the next generation of tech leaders through our internship program. As a global leader in data storage solutions, we offer our interns unparalleled opportunities to work on cutting-edge projects and collaborate with industry experts.
About the Seagate
Seagate Technology Holdings plc is an American data storage company. It was incorporated in 1978 as Shugart Technology and commenced business in 1979. Since 2010, the company has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Fremont, California, United States.
Seagate developed the first 5.25-inch hard disk drive (HDD), the 5-megabyte ST-506, in 1980. They were a major supplier in the microcomputer market during the 1980s, especially after the introduction of the IBM XT in 1983. Much of their growth has come through their acquisition of competitors.
- Completed degree (diploma/bachelor or advanced technical college entrance qualification) in computer science, business informatics, software development, or related educational program
- General understanding of troubleshooting and troubleshooting computer hardware and software
- You can demonstrate knowledge of Office 365 online applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, and OneNote) and Windows 10 OS
- Practical experience with IT solutions and services
Role and Responsibility In Seagate Internship Program
- Use your creativity to solve complex end-user hardware and software problems
- Gain valuable insight into troubleshooting network, application, hardware, audiovisual, and telephony connectivity issues faced by our end-user community
- Learn how to quickly adapt to situations faced by end-users in fast-paced environments
- Gain hands-on experience configuring, deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting computer hardware in an enterprise environment
- Gain a general understanding of the Active Directory environment
- Learn how to follow processes and procedures to ensure the highest quality work is delivered to end users with minimal disruption
- Gain experience managing password security, data integrity, and file system security for laptop/desktop environments using Bit Locker
- Document a trouble ticket from start to finish in an enterprise incident management system such as Service Now
- Gain experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM)
Preferred Skill For Seagate Internship Program
- You are a great communicator, both orally and in writing. You need to be able to communicate with customers, colleagues, and management about the status of cases, issues, or suggestions
- You can demonstrate experience in creating and implementing innovative solutions to solve complex technical support problems
- You have a general understanding of troubleshooting and troubleshooting computer hardware and software
- You have experience using critical thinking to identify and solve technical problems
- You have knowledge of Office 365 online applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, and OneNote) and Windows 10 OS
- You have the opportunity to take proactive corrective action to solve problems before systemic problems arise
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Internship
Official Website Link Click Here