Hello everyone! This post is for everyone who is looking for job related to ML as Samsung has launched Samsung OffCampus Hiring Drive for hiring the ML Engineer so stay connected to know the details of this hiring drive till the end of thee post.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a South Korean multinational electronics corporation headquartered in Yeongtong-gu, Suwon, South Korea. It is the pinnacle of the Samsung chaebol, accounting for 70% of the group’s revenue in 2012 which is famous for production of a wide variety of consumer and industry electronics, including appliances, digital media devices, semiconductors, memory chips, and integrated systems.
Summary of Samsung OffCampus Hiring Drive’s Job
- Explore areas to apply machine learning technology, develop measures on collecting data used for model learning and evaluation and collect data.
- Develop data pre-processing and feature extraction algorithms and modeling/pattern recognition algorithm by reflecting data characteristics.
- Perform to optimize data analysis software, develop performance evaluation measures and evaluate.
Roles and Responsibilities of Samsung OffCampus Hiring Drive’s Job
- Deep Learning in CV domain as part of STRIDE (OCR Engine) Project
- On Device text detection and extraction, end to end OCR engine
- Advanced Python Programming and Hands on experience in DL Model design and training
- Hands on development of DL models using Tensorflow/Keras. Knowledge of Pytorch is an added advantage
- Experience in Image Processing using OpenCV
- Experiment and suggest various metrics, optimizers, loss functions for a ML model suitable to the task at hand
- Analyzing the errors/failure cases of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Working with large scale and real world datasets
- Model pruning, compression and optimization techniques and experience on mobile deployment of AI models
- Thirst for innovation, aware of latest research in CV domain, curious to come up with novel/differential solutions (enhance user experience, improve performance, etc.)
Skills and Qualifications
- Crack to learn Cutting edge Computer Vision and use of Deep Learning models.
- Image processing
- Vision based DL models understanding and keen to learn about SOTA architectures and implement them
- On device understanding of ML Model
How to apply?
To apply in Samsung OffCampus Hiring Drive for the post of ML Engineer CLICK HERE
To view the official notification of Samsung OffCampus Hiring Drive for the post of ML Engineer CLICK HERE
Also read: Ola Hiring Drive| Content Writer| Apply Now