Adobe OffCampus Hiring Drive| Software Quality Engineer
Hello everyone! Adobe has back once again with one exciting opportunity through their recently launched Adobe OffCampus Hiring Drive for the post of Software Quality Engineer so stay connected with us to know details about this hiring.
Adobe Inc., originally called Adobe Systems Incorporated, is an American multinational computer software company incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California. It is pioneered the paper-to-digital transformation with the invention of PDF. We created Adobe Document Cloud so people can scan, edit, share, and sign documents anytime, anywhere.
Responsibilities in Adobe OffCampus Hiring Drive Job
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Execute acceptance tests against release candidate software, in accordance with the test plan
- File detailed issue reports for failing tests; work with automation and development engineers to verify fixes
- Periodically review specifications and test plans, identifying gaps in coverage and supplementing with new test cases
- Add automation tests for features
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Requirements in Adobe OffCampus Hiring Drive Job
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science or related field.
- 0-4 years of professional experience in software testing
- Experience in desktop software testing or design software testing is a plus
- Working knowledge of automation testing would be an added advantage
- Experience in designing, implementing, and executing test cases and reporting metrics on quality
- Strong problem-solving skills needed to identify, research and resolve problems
- Deep knowledge of the full software development process
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and leadership skills
How to apply?
To apply in Adobe OffCampus Hiring Drive for the post of Software Quality Engineer CLICK HERE
To view the official notification of Adobe OffCampus Hiring Drive for the post of Software Quality Engineer CLICK HERE