Recruitment For DevOps Engineer | Apple | Apply Now
Today I want to tell about that company that every student wants to buy a phone but that phone is very expensive and many people dream to work in that company. The name of the company is Apple. Apple company is hiring DevOps Engineer, how can you apply for this job
About the Apple
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, United States. Apple is the largest technology company by revenue (totaling US$365.8 billion in 2021) and, as of June 2022, is the world’s biggest company by market capitalization, the fourth-largest personal computer vendor by unit sales, and the second-largest mobile phone manufacturer. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Amazon, Meta, and Microsoft.
Apple was founded as Apple Computer Company on April 1, 1976, by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer. It was incorporated by Jobs and Wozniak as Apple Computer, Inc. in 1977 and the company’s next computer, the Apple II, became a best seller and one of the first mass-produced microcomputers
Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent in a related field.
Roles and Responsibility
- Experience in configuration management (eg Ansible, Salt) to deploy, configure and manage servers and systems
- Have a passion for automation by building tools in Python, Java, or Bash
- Experience implementing and managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience managing applications on leading cloud platforms, e.g. AWS
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- Extensive experience in solving complex manufacturing problems
- Expert knowledge of Unix/Linux-based operating systems
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Must be able to understand complex architectures and work with diverse teams
- Must be highly proactive and have a strong focus on increasing the availability of our critical services while operating
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with continuous evaluation of new technologies
- The position requires a strong knowledge of secure coding practices and experience with open-source technologies
- Monitor production, staging, test, and development environments for various applications in agile and dynamic organizations.
- Contact center application development/implementation experience is preferred
- Very good language and documentation skills (able to communicate with more non-technical business users)
- Good analytical skills and ability to research and present results
- Strong collaborative skills
- Initiative and independent work
- Attention to detail
- In this role, you will use your DevOps skills to ensure production changes don’t cause incidents that impact our business. Apply your understanding of security practices to develop enterprise-wide standards to ensure our properties are safe from attackers, and use data and log analysis to identify areas for improvement. You define your goals and key results, and use metrics to measure your impact. You’ll work with and influence multiple teams including development, production support, business teams, and other technical and non-technical teams within Apple. Their goal is to ensure an efficient and reliable process from development to production so that our business team can continue to provide the best customer experience.
India: Hyderabad, Telangana
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here