Recruitment For Full Stack Developer | Citi | Apply Now
Hello Friend If you are a college student you have a Bachelor’s degree and you have Java skills and you want to get a job in a good company, then City Company is hiring a full stack developer, see how you can apply for this job.
About the Citi
Citigroup Inc. or Citi (stylized as citi) is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002. Citigroup owns Citicorp, the holding company for Citibank, as well as several international subsidiaries. Citigroup is incorporated in Delaware.
Citigroup is the third largest banking institution in the United States; alongside JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo, it is one of the Big Four banking institutions of the United States. It is considered a systemically important bank by the Financial Stability Board and is commonly cited as being too big to fail. It is one of the nine global investment banks in the Bulge Bracket.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Ability to take responsibility and make technical decisions for software development projects
- Experience with dependency management, change management, continuous integration testing tools, and audit/compliance requirements
- Extensive knowledge of software engineering and object-oriented design
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and oral communications
Roles and Responsibility
- Experience developing software that processes manages and distributes data through relational and non-relational technologies
- Use standards, frameworks, and models when designing and developing components
- Develop quality code using software development and testing best practices
- Speak to various data providers and application users in their language/terminology
- Work closely with database developers to implement ingestion, orchestration, quality/reconciliation, and distribution services
Experience developing software that processes, manages, and distributes data through relational and non-relational technologies:
- Strong Spark/Java skills
- Experience designing and developing batch/real-time Spark processing pipelines.
- Knowledge of Spark Framework – Spark Core, Spark Data Frames, Spark Streaming
- Knowledge of Bigdata clusters and operations.
Good to Have
- You have basic experience with data preparation tools
- Experience with CI/CD build pipeline and toolchain – Git, BitBucket, TeamCity, Artifactory, Jira
- Experience with testing concepts (TDD, BDD) and frameworks (Cucumber, Selenium, FluentLenium, Junit)
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and supporting frameworks (Kubernetes, OpenShift, Mesos)
- Knowledge of operating systems and familiarity with command scripts
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here