Recruitment For Data Engineer | Nissan | Apply Now
Today I want to tell you about the Motor Corporation Limited Company, which has its motor in many cars and has its own car company, the name of that company is Nissan. If you have a dream that you want to work in such a big company then you have a great chance, let’s see how you can apply to this dream job company.
About the Nissan
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. trading as Nissan Motor Corporation and often shortened to Nissan, is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Nishi-Ku, Yokohama, Japan. The company sells its vehicles under the Nissan, Infiniti, and Datsun brands, with in-house performance tuning products (including cars), labeled Nismo. The company traces back to the beginnings of the 20th century, with the Nissan zaibatsu, now called Nissan Group.
Since 1999, Nissan has been part of the Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi Alliance (Mitsubishi joined in 2016), a partnership between Nissan and Mitsubishi Motors of Japan, with Renault of France. As of 2013, Renault holds a 43.4% voting stake in Nissan, while Nissan holds a 15% non-voting stake in Renault. Since October 2016 Nissan has held a 34% controlling stake in Mitsubishi Motors
- Total experience 0-2 years.
- B Tech or M Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Related Technologies
- Fast and outstanding problem-solving skills for complex, large-scale distributed problems.
- Understanding of relational databases, ETL design patterns, and ETL development.
- Solid programming skills.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, data design patterns, and standards.
- Knowledge, understanding, and experience working with data processing/collection tools and cloud data services.
- Knowledge of at least one of the AWS/Azure/Google Cloud global cloud platforms.
Roles and Responsibility
Make sure the architect’s instructions are followed. Ensure data quality standards are met and deliver the highest quality without compromising on deadlines. Write scalable, maintainable, and testable code. Participate in code reviews and design discussions. Understand and follow coding, design, quality, and productivity best practices across your team. Experiment with new and relevant technologies and tools
- Good knowledge and experience with ETL tools, databases, cloud services, and data platforms.
- Good experience developing ETL or similar data cloud solutions for deployment on AWS
- Knowledge and experience in the design and implementation of data solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of the distributed computing paradigm.
- Knowledge of open-source data processing frameworks and AWS data services.
- Understanding of relational databases, ETL design, and development models.
- Data Modeling – Understand dimensional and transactional modeling using RDBMS, NO-SQL, and Big Data technologies.
- The use of cloud data storage like – Snowflake and/or AWS Redshift is preferred.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of the data ecosystem, both current and future data trends.
- You have to contact someone for the above technology
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here