Recruitment For Design Engineer | Wipro | Graduate
Hello Friends If you have passed out from college, you are a graduate and you are Design Engineer and you are not getting any job then Wipro company is recruiting for the post of Design Engineer, let us see how you can apply for this job. What will be the eligibility criteria, we will see in this post
About the Wipro
Wipro Limited (formerly, Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. Thierry Delaporte is serving as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020.
Wipro’s capabilities range across cloud computing, cyber security, digital transformation, artificial intelligence, robotics, data analytics, and other technology consulting services to customers in 167 countries.
Candidates should be graduate and Engineering student
Roles and Responsibility
- Work with business stakeholders to understand their goals and needs, and map out the experience by creating user journey maps, wireframes, prototypes, and other related artifacts
- Apply user-centric, data-driven design methodologies to inform end-to-end design with requirements, use cases, concept visualization, prototyping, user research, and interaction models in creating complex transactional systems.
- Ability to communicate ideas, concepts, and user interfaces directly to key stakeholders.
- Experience in user interface design combined with visual design experience is highly desirable
- Ability to create standardized and effective design communications to articulate user research insights, design concepts, and results
- Solid experience in developing wireframes and specifications, and implementing best user interface practices and standards is a must
- Expertise in user experience in a service development environment, as well as domain knowledge and experience in the financial services industry working on transaction-oriented, data-intensive applications, is highly valued.
India: Karnataka, Bengaluru
21 Dec 2022
₹ 3.2 LPA Average Annual Salary
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for this job
Website Link Clicking Here