Recruitment For Pioneer Graduate Trainee | Vodafone |
Hello Friends If you are a college student and have Agile, DevOps, and Software Engineering skills and want to work at Vodafone company then this is a great opportunity for you because Vodafone company is recruiting for the post of Pioneer Graduate Trainee, let’s see that how can you apply for this job
About the Vodafone
Vodafone Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications company. Its registered office and global headquarters are in Newbury, Berkshire, England. It predominantly operates services in Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania.
As of November 2020, Vodafone owns and operates networks in 22 countries, with partner networks in 48 further countries. It’s Vodafone Global Enterprise division provides telecommunications and IT services to corporate clients in 150 countries.
Vodafone has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. The company has a secondary listing on Nasdaq.
Roles and Responsibility
- Leverage knowledge of best practices to challenge decision-making to achieve the most effective results consistent with strategic alignment;
- Assist teams in carrying out activities related to, but not limited to, large-scale transformation programs across the technology lifecycle;
- Using communication skills to share ideas and information in a concise and logical manner to achieve the most effective results in accordance with the strategic direction;
- Maintain strong relationships and collaborations with senior stakeholders and external vendors;
- Perform other work-related duties or tasks assigned by a supervisor or arising from an assigned program.
Agile, DevOps, Security, Software development, Automation Robotics_2022, Digital Activation, Network and Connectivity, Cloud_FRHR, Data Analysis, and Insights.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here