Work From Home For Tele Associate | IndiaMART Graduate
Hello Friends If you are a graduate and looking for a job, then Indiamart company is recruiting for the post of Tele Associate, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the IndiaMART
IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd is an Indian e-commerce company that provides B2B and customer-to-customer sales services via its web portal. The group began in 1996 when Dinesh Agarwal and Brijesh Agrawal founded the website IndiaMART.com, a business-to-business portal to connect Indian manufacturers with buyers. The company is headquartered in Noida. As of 2019, IndiaMART was the largest Indian e-commerce platform for businesses with about 60% market share, according to KPMG
Candidates should be graduates and any PG from any stream.
Roles and Responsibility
Browse the profile of the assigned seller.
• Call the seller to gather details regarding the deal and update it in the seller’s catalog
• Check the updated information on the profile
• Educate customers about the benefits of this free service for their business and respond to seller inquiries
• Rejection of cases with appropriate reason codes based on interviews with each vendor
• Schedule follow-up calls as requested by sales representatives
• Maintain quality output by following standards and guidelines
• Achieve daily/weekly/monthly business goals
• Work at least 3-4 hours a day.
• This is a complete NON-SELLING profile.
• Fluent in Hindi and English (required).
To work from home
• Work on your own schedule
• Weekly payments.
• Additional incentives for the quality and results of your services
• Voice-based dialing and data entry processes
• NO sales program Everything you need
What need You
Computer with the internet.
• Android phone
• Familiar with Hindi and English (Both languages are required)
• Regional languages are considered an advantage in job descriptions.
Work From Home
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here