QA internship at Pitney Bowes | 2023
Hey there! Are you looking for a QA internship that offers hands-on experience with an innovative company? ”QA internship at Pitney Bowes” Looks no further than Pitney Bowes! ”Quality Assurance internship at Pitney Bowes” As a leading technology company, Pitney Bowes provides a wide range of solutions in e-commerce, shipping, mailing, and financial services ”QA internship at Pitney Bowes”
Also, Read: Nissan is Hiring a Data Engineer | 2023
About the Pitney Bowes
”QA internship at Pitney Bowes”
Pitney Bowes Inc. is an American technology company known for its postal meters and other postal equipment and services, as well as advances in e-commerce, software, and other technology. The company was founded on April 23, 1920, by Arthur Pitney, inventor of the first commercial stamp machine, and Walter Bowes as the Pitney Bowes Postage Meter Company.
The company will provide shipping and fulfillment services, global e-commerce logistics, and financial services to approximately 750,000 customers worldwide by 2021. Pitney Bowes is a certified “Labor Sharing Partner” with the United States Postal Service and helps the agency sort and process 15 billion letters per year. Pitney Bowes also commissioned a study on international e-commerce.
Eligibility Criteria In QA internship at Pitney Bowes
Role and Responsibility In QA internship at Pitney Bowes
- Offer willpower: Opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Provide an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Offer challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Providing global benefits (PB Live Well)
- They are passionate about customer success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Trying to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly to search for superior solutions and lead the market.
India: Uttar Pradesh
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here