Nissan is Hiring a Data Engineer | 2023
Are you an experienced data engineer looking for new opportunities? Then you may be interested to know that ”Nissan is Hiring a Data Engineer” position!
As we all know, data is becoming more and more important in today’s world and Nissan is no exception. ”Data Engineering Position Open at Nissan”.The company is looking for someone who can help collect, process, and analyze large amounts of data to make better business decisions and improve its products. Nissan is Hiring a Data Engineer
About the Niisan
”Data Engineering Position Open at Nissan”
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., trading as Nissan Motor Corporation and often abbreviated as Nissan, is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Japan. The company sells its vehicles under the Nissan and Infiniti brands and previously under the Datsun brand, with in-house performance tuning products (including cars) under the Nismo label. The company dates back to the early 20th century with the Nissan Zaibatsu, now known as the Nissan Group.
Since 1999, Nissan has been part of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance (Mitsubishi joined in 2016), a partnership between Nissan and Mitsubishi Motors Japan, with Renault France. As of January 2023, Renault owns 43.4% of the voting rights in Nissan, while Nissan has 15% of the voting rights in Renault.
Eligibility Criteria In Nissan is Hiring a Data Engineer
- Total experience 0-2 years.
- B Tech or M Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Related Technologies
- Fast and outstanding problem-solving skills for complex, large-scale distributed problems.
- Understanding of relational databases, ETL design patterns, and ETL development.
- Solid programming skills.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, data design patterns, and standards.
- Knowledge, understanding, and experience working with data processing/collection tools and cloud data services.
- Knowledge of at least one of the AWS/Azure/Google Cloud global cloud platforms.
Role and Responsibility In Nissan is Hiring a Data Engineer
- Good knowledge and experience with ETL tools, databases, cloud services, and data platforms.
- Good experience developing ETL or similar data cloud solutions for deployment on AWS
- Knowledge and experience in the design and implementation of data solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of the distributed computing paradigm.
- Knowledge of open-source data processing frameworks and AWS data services.
- Understanding of relational databases, ETL design, and development models.
- Data Modeling – Understand dimensional and transactional modeling using RDBMS, NO-SQL, and Big Data technologies.
- The use of cloud data storage like – Snowflake and/or AWS Redshift is preferred.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of the data ecosystem, both current and future data trends.
- You have to contact someone for the above technology
Employee Type In Nissan is Hiring a Data Engineer
India: Trivandrum, Nissan Digital Hub
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here