Punjab State Rural Livelihood Mission | Internship Opportunity
PSRLM (Punjab State Rural Livelihood Mission) is a centre sponsored scheme under National Rural Livelihood Mission which aims at poverty reduction by the way of Self Help Group formation of poor rural women. Now, looking to engage 1 Fashion Design, 1 Content Creation, 1 Business Development and 1 curriculum design intern for a period of 2 months.
Check out the details below to find your fit!
PSRLM was launched on pilot basis in five districts of Punjab including three blocks of Patiala namely Sanour, Patran and Rajpura in December 2011. In the year 2015 it was further extended to six additional blocks of Patiala. PSRLM Patiala is leading the state of Punjab with 3200 Self Help Groups (SHGs) which are further organized in 199 Village Organisations and 8 Cluster Level Federations covering 34472 rural poor women.
About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, and research for innovative ways the art and skill of Self Help Groups can be furthered.
- Collaborate with Self Help Groups to showcase new trends.
- Execute seasonal collections and develop both ready to wear and made-to-order projects.
- Research market trends and styles, ensuring comprehensive product knowledge.
- Develop Programs to skill rural women SHGs in business management, marketing and supply
- Create partnerships which shall benefit livelihood interests of rural women SHGs,
- Uphold design integrity and high-quality execution throughout the entire development process from concept through to market
- Fashion Design Interns: MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Fashion Designing, Fashion Styling
- Content Creator: MS Office, Knowledge of SEO, Excellent Social Media Applications Knowledge
- Business Development: Outreach and sales skills
Curriculum Design: MS Office, familiarity with curriculum needs of rural businesses
How to Apply:
Last date to apply is 28th of September, 2021