Hello! Google primarily Google.org is hiring for Manager for the location of Gurugram, Bengaluru and Mumbai, India. Google.org brings the best of Google to help solve some of humanity’s biggest challenges — combining funding, innovation, and technical expertise to support under-served communities and provide opportunity for everyone.
Check out the details below!
About the Function:
The Google.org Partnership team’s objective is to establish, maintain, and support strategic relationships with their partners. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for negotiating contracts and working with partners to accomplish key objectives of the company. In addition, you will work cross-functionally to lead projects related to partnerships.
In this role you will help drive the ongoing grantmaking and program management of grantmaking in Asia Pacific, with a special focus on India, as well as support the infrastructure and operations of the team. We seek to improve people’s lives by building and enabling innovations that change the way society addresses shared challenges. We’re looking for candidates with the enthusiasm and passion to help solve some of the world’s biggest problems, challenge systems of injustice, and promote equity and access to opportunity for everyone.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the due diligence, design and execution of Google.org grants, particularly in the area of economic opportunity and digital responsibility, for underserved communities in India.
- Drive project management of grant initiatives, including identifying storytelling opportunities, craft announcement moments, and manage events.
- Manage operational support for Google.org grants in India, including budget forecasting and tracking, CSR requirement, invoicing, contract management, vendor management, strategy review, and impact evaluation.
- Manage the localization of Google’s global philanthropic programs in Asia Pacific, including working with cross-functional teams to identify local champions and potential grantees.
- Lead Google.org’s crisis response for Asia Pacific; working on fast-turnaround grants, tech, and employee efforts to bring relief to where it is needed most.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Relevant experience in program management, strategy consulting, or philanthropy
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations, particularly in the area of economic advancement and/or digital responsibility
- Lived experience and/or professional proximity within socially and economically excluded communities, especially in India
- Ability to report to multiple stakeholders, providing frequent updates and effective communication in a fast paced environment
- Ability to create clear, concise and errorless emails, docs and presentations
- Humility – approaches beneficiary communities with a commitment to listening and servant leadership
- Creativity and presence – has a knack for storytelling and a drive to tell the Google.org story to a range of audiences
- Strong project management skills; excellent written communication and impeccable attention to detail
- Gurugram, Haryana, India
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
How to Apply:
Check out the Official Notification from: Here