Ernst & Young Recruitment Associate Automation Engineer | Fresher | 2023
Ernst & Young (EY) is one of the largest professional services firms in the world, providing services in the areas of assurance, tax, consulting, and strategy. EY is known for its innovative and forward-thinking approach to business and technology, and the company is always on the lookout for talented professionals to join its team.
One of the current job openings at EY is for an Associate Automation Engineer. This position is ideal for individuals who have a strong technical background and are interested in developing their skills in the field of automation.
About the Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting, and advisory services to its clients. Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years, EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting.
EY operates as a network of member firms that are structured as separate legal entities in a partnership, which has 312,250 employees in over 700 offices in more than 150 countries around the world.The firm’s current partnership was formed in 1989 by a merger of two accounting firms; Ernst & Whinney and Arthur Young & Co
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Basic understanding of RPA and its applications
- Knowledge of UiPath and Blue Prism
- Good understanding of programming concepts and ability to write code
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Roles and Responsibility
- Design and develop RPA solutions using UiPath and Blue Prism
- Work with business teams to understand and analyze their requirements
- Write and test code to ensure that it meets the required standards
- Collaborate with team members to ensure the timely delivery of solutions
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Stay current with the latest RPA technologies and advancements
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Career growth opportunities
- Exposure to a dynamic and challenging work environment
- If you are a fresher with a passion for technology and a desire to grow your skills in the field of RPA, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Internship
Official Website Link Click Here
Form Link Click Here