Program and operations New Associate | Accenture Hiring
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. Hiring for the post of Program and operations New Associate.
Also read: TCS Ninja Recruitment Drive 2021 | Program Associate at Ahvaan Trust
The Legal Operations IS Security Associate is a full-time role on the Legal Operations Team to support the execution of day-to-day activities associated the Legal Corporate Function’s compliance to Accenture’s IS Security program. This includes but is not limited to, i) identifying assets to add to the Archer (“ERG”) tool registry, ii) support of asset addition, edits, archiving in ERG, iii) assisting asset stewards to comply with timely access review, iv) support related to IS Security audits and v) other support to the Legal Corporate Function Operations IS Security team.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree (IT or Business administration background preferred).
- Experience working in a Legal Operations department or Procurement department or large multinational corporation.
- Experience in IS Security.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support the Legal Operations IS Security team to meet Accenture’s IS Security requirements.
- Support the monitoring of MS Team sites and flagging sites to be registered in ERG.
- Support the creation of asset registration in ERG.
- Support timely access reviews for all assets in ERG.
- Support the annual record retention data purge program.
- Generate IS Security related reports.
- Support the interaction with attorneys, outside counsel and vendors to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Support the training and educations of legal professionals on IS Security.
- Participate in process improvement efforts, identification and development of new IS Security initiatives.
- Reports to: Legal Operations Specialist
- Internal Relationships: Legal Operations team, Legal Corporate Function IS Security Executive, IS Security Team, CIO, Procurement, Legal professionals worldwide, other Accenture Corporate Function IS Security personnel
- External Relationships: Outside Counsel, Suppliers
- Minimal Travel Required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Analytical skills, strong critical thinking and ability to spot problem areas and propose solutions.
- Work in a team environment and collaborate with others. High degree of initiative and ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate in multinational environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain productive relationships with individuals at many levels of internal and external organization.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and a consistent ability to identify opportunities to improve existing processes.
- Responsive and follows through on commitments.
- Fluent in English. Fluency in other languages is a plus.
How to apply:
- Check the official notification from: Here