Greetings! If you’ve ever imagined to work with A Multinational Company then here is the opportunity. TCS which is one of the Global Leaders in IT industry is scooting a recruitment for upcoming graduates in Y02022. Here, you can show off your skills with grabbing an opportunity to work with Tata Consultancy Services.
About TCS Ninja Hiring – Year of Passing 2022:
Leading in the new normal has reinforced our global leadership position. It’s our privilege and pride to be acknowledged as a preferred partner of innovation and growth by our valued global customers. Likewise, we are proud to be the employer of choice among aspiring students. We are happy to be starting with the TCS Ninja Hiring for YoP 2022 – the disruptive democratized model that proved to be a game-changer for the entry-level talent ecosystem.
Eligibility criteria for TCS Ninja Hiring – YOP 2022:
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks should be 60% or 6 CGPA in Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Students should not have more than 1 active backlog / arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process in the highest qualification. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Break in education should not be due to extended education (examinations cleared after the time stipulated by the Board / University). Any break in education should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Courses & Discipline: UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc from any specialization offered by the university / college are only eligible to apply
- Test provider: TCS iON (NQT) is the test provider for TCS Ninja hiring process.
|PART A||Group Name||Time|
|1||Numerical Ability||40 mins|
|2||Verbal Ability||30 mins|
|3||Reasoning Ability||50 mins|
|1||Programming Logic||15 mins|
Total Test Duration: 180 mins
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication related to the Test will be communicated to you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
|Registration End Date||29th August 2021|
|Test Date||12th September 2021 onwards|
|Interview Date||To be announced post test results|
How to apply:
- Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Register and apply to the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as “IT” and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
- To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll-Free Helpline No: 18002093111
- Check out the official notification from: Here
- Direct Apply from Here – (please find the details above before applying)