Ahvaan Trust is Hiring | Program Associate
Ahvaan Trust, is a not-for-proﬁt organization working with State Governments in the areas of Curriculum development; Professional development of Educators, Master Trainers, Heads of School, as well as Parent Engagement within the Govt. school ecosystem. If you’re looking for a Full Time Opportunity considering, foundational and curriculum. then Ahvaan Trust stands there!
If you’ve got to better fit, read the details below.
Also Read: SheCodes Indeed Event 2021 | CMULF Fellowship Program
Ahvaan Trust is looking for Program Associate. Their focus is on the Foundational Years, 3+ to 8+ with an emphasis on a Curriculum that is Skills based, developmentally appropriate and contextual to their learners. The In-service Training modules are built around experiential learning, play and innovative classroom practices, supported by coaching & mentoring to strengthen their practice.
Ahvaan Trust is currently working with the States of Delhi and Tripura while continuing to explore meaningful engagement in other states.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To design and deliver training modules, targeted for teachers, specialist cadres, and school functionaries in ECCE integrated Foundation Learning for ages 3+ to 7+ years.
- To integrate a play-based experiential curriculum, innovative classroom practices through structured pedagogic approaches for the Foundational years.
- A Diploma/B.El Ed/M.El Ed or Nursery Teachers’ Training from a reputed institute.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in teacher training coupled with classroom teaching would be an added advantage. Familiarity with activity and play based pedagogies for foundational learning.
- Demonstrated ability in designing training frameworks, modules, manuals, and coaching assessment tools is preferable.
- High Proﬁciency of working with MS Oﬃce 365. Experience of developing digital content is preferable.
- Language proﬁciency – ﬂuent in English and Hindi. Proﬁciency in Bengali will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity in working with Government School ecosystems.
- Knowledge in Inclusive and Child Safety Education will be an added advantage.
- Training, facilitation and presentation skills
- Creative thinking and writing skills
- Data analysis and report writing skills
- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability to work in a team
- Aligned with the values of Ahvaan Trust – Equality, Non-Discrimination, Respect, Trust, Courage, Empathy and Integrity
- Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- An enthusiastic self-starter who is willing to work in a start-up environment
Who can apply:
Only those candidates may apply who:
- Can work from a remote location and the applicant should be able to attend oﬃce in Delhi if and when required
- Are open to working with annual renewable contracts
- Open to travel across India as per programmatic needs
- INR 3.6 – 6.0 Lakhs per annum
How to apply:
- Apply via Email:Email – [email protected] / [email protected]
- Check the official notification from: Here
- Reach out to their official website: Here