Ahvaan Trust, is a not-for-proﬁt organization working with State Governments in the areas of Curriculum development; Professional development of Educators, Master Trainers, Heads of School, as well as Parent Engagement within the Govt. school ecosystem. If you’re looking for a Full Time Opportunity considering, foundational and curriculum. then Ahvaan Trust stands there!
If you’ve got to better fit, read the details below.
Ahvaan Trust is looking for Program Associate. Their focus is on the Foundational Years, 3+ to 8+ with an emphasis on a Curriculum that is Skills based, developmentally appropriate and contextual to their learners. The In-service Training modules are built around experiential learning, play and innovative classroom practices, supported by coaching & mentoring to strengthen their practice.
Ahvaan Trust is currently working with the States of Delhi and Tripura while continuing to explore meaningful engagement in other states.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To design and deliver training modules, targeted for teachers, specialist cadres, and school functionaries in ECCE integrated Foundation Learning for ages 3+ to 7+ years.
- To integrate a play-based experiential curriculum, innovative classroom practices through structured pedagogic approaches for the Foundational years.
- A Diploma/B.El Ed/M.El Ed or Nursery Teachers’ Training from a reputed institute.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in teacher training coupled with classroom teaching would be an added advantage. Familiarity with activity and play based pedagogies for foundational learning.
- Demonstrated ability in designing training frameworks, modules, manuals, and coaching assessment tools is preferable.
- High Proﬁciency of working with MS Oﬃce 365. Experience of developing digital content is preferable.
- Language proﬁciency – ﬂuent in English and Hindi. Proﬁciency in Bengali will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity in working with Government School ecosystems.
- Knowledge in Inclusive and Child Safety Education will be an added advantage.
- Training, facilitation and presentation skills
- Creative thinking and writing skills
- Data analysis and report writing skills
- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability to work in a team
- Aligned with the values of Ahvaan Trust – Equality, Non-Discrimination, Respect, Trust, Courage, Empathy and Integrity
- Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- An enthusiastic self-starter who is willing to work in a start-up environment
Who can apply:
Only those candidates may apply who:
- Can work from a remote location and the applicant should be able to attend oﬃce in Delhi if and when required
- Are open to working with annual renewable contracts
- Open to travel across India as per programmatic needs
- INR 3.6 – 6.0 Lakhs per annum
How to apply:
- Apply via Email:Email – firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Check the official notification from: Here
- Reach out to their official website: Here