Tata Institute of Social Science OffCampus Drive| Web and UI Designer| Apply by 10 Aug 2022
Hello folks! In this post, we will discuss the newly launched Tata Institute of Social Science OffCampus Drive for the recruitment of the post of Web and UI Designer so remain with us until the end of the post to know about this drive.
Also read: Uber Off-Campus Hiring Drive | Software Engineer II, Container Platform | Apply Now
About Tata Institute of Social Science
Tata Institute of Social Sciences is a multi-campus public research university in Mumbai, India. It is Asia’s oldest institute for professional social work education and was founded in 1936 in the then Bombay Presidency of British India as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust.
About Tata Institute of Social Science OffCampus Drive
The Institute is currently looking for bright candidates to work with the IT Service Management Centre for developing and managing applications. Applications are invited for the post of Software Engineer to be appointed on a Contractual basis for one year initially and extendable based on the performance of the candidate and the requirements of the Institute.
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Institute of Social Science OffCampus Drive
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or B.Tech in Computer Engineering or Masters in Computer Science or Masters in Computer Applications or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 55% of aggregate marks. Plus 2 or more years of experience in Web and UI Designing skills.
- Good command of web markup, particularly HTML5 and CSS3 is needed.
- Ability to build responsive web pages.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap and a design language like material design
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout grid systems, color theory, and typography
- Good understanding of UX principles and UI Development process
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the above-mentioned skill.
- Experience in working with an agile team and ability to collaborate.
- A consolidated salary of Rs. 50,000 – 60,000/- pm will be given to selected candidates. The salary commensurate with experience and knowledge
- No work-from-home option will be provided for this position. All staff are required to work from TISS, Sion Trombay Road, Deonar, Mumbai Office
- The candidate is expected to join within a period of 15 days from the date of intimation of selection.
How to apply?
Candidates have to mail to [email protected] with a copy of their resume to apply in Tata Institute of Social Science OffCampus Drive for the post of Web and UI Designer
To view the official notification of Tata Institute of Social Science OffCampus Drive for the post of Web and UI Designer CLICK HERE