Uber Off-Campus Hiring Drive | Software Engineer II, Container Platform | Apply Now
Hello friends! This post is helpful for those jobseekers who are searching a job related to software as Uber Off-Campus Hiring Drive is launched for hiring graduates for the post of Software Engineer, Container Platform II so stay here to know details about this hiring drive till the end of the post.
Uber Technologies, Inc. is an American mobility as a service provider, allowing users to book a car and driver to transport them in a way similar to a taxi. It is based in San Francisco with operations in approximately 72 countries and 10,500 cities in 2021.
Job role in Uber Off-Campus Hiring Drive
The Container Platform team’s mission is to build the next generation of Uber’s container orchestration platform that is secure, reliable, scalable, and highly efficient. At Uber we have a complex infrastructure spanning both data centers and cloud, supporting a diverse variety of workloads (stateless, batch) each different in its characteristics and requirements.
We build solutions to enable user jobs to be deployed anywhere in the world with the touch of a button. We build abstractions so that Uber developers do not have to care about infrastructure and infrastructure just works for every application type.
We actively work with the open-source community including Kubernetes and contribute back. We are at the cutting edge of technology and the team regularly presents at industry conferences.
Our mission is to make transportation as reliable as running water, and we are looking for a strong developer to drive and shape the technical roadmap & delivery of our Container Platform.
Job Responsibilities in Uber Off-Campus Hiring Drive
- To achieve company objectives, evaluate choices, design, and implement solutions.
- Work together with related teams to create connections, fill in the gaps, and complete projects.
- Productize solutions across the fleet, including close monitoring and revising the solution based on actual observations.
- Contribute to project scope and planning
- Mentor junior engineers and interns to grow in leadership abilities
- Represent own project in internal forums
- An Candidate who has completed Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Expertise in Golang, Java, Python, C/C++ is required.
What the Candidate Will Do ?
- Background in large-scale backend infrastructure
- Good Knowledge of cluster management solutions such as Mesos or Kubernetes
- Understanding of container technologies such as docker or containerd
- Knowledge of operating systems and linux kernel
How to apply?
To apply in Uber Off-Campus Hiring Drive for the post of Software Engineer II, Container Platform CLICK HERE
To view the official notification of Uber Off-Campus Hiring Drive for the post of Software Engineer II, Container Platform CLICK HERE