Morgan Stanley Hiring Freshers | Analyst -Syndicate Operations | Morgan Stanley Careers 2021
Hello, enthusiasts! Here’s an amazing opportunity to get into the leading multinational and your dream company, “Morgan Stanley”. Recently ‘Morgan Stanley’ has notified about a role opening for an internship. This opportunity is surely the one that you are looking for.
For more clarity about this opportunity, check out the following details.
About Morgan Stanley Internship
Morgan Stanley is looking for an Analyst -Syndicate Operations who is ready to be a part of a team that moves fast leverages continuous delivery practices and is centered on the customer experience.
Summer Analysts are placed into a specific development or infrastructure team, both of which are designed to offer a real-world, project-based experience that will demonstrate firsthand what it’s like to be a technologist for a world-class financial firm.
During the internship, Summer Analysts work on live projects of real relevance to Morgan Stanley. Throughout the Program, students experience guest lectures with senior management and have opportunities to attend networking, team building, social and charitable events.
- Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyze requirements; making system design decisions; evaluating, integrating, and developing necessary software; and testing and deploying applications to production.
- Developing high-performing low-latency electronic trading systems across multiple asset classes, providing sophisticated risk management analytics and systems, and evolving complex workflows and life-cycle management capabilities across increasingly sophisticated products.
- Working in small, nimble teams, the group provides applications that span the breadth of the Firm’s clients in an efficient manner.
- Engineering the Firm’s websites, managing the Windows plant, and developing a client reporting delivery system.
The candidate must be a Bachelors’s or Masters’s student in his/her penultimate year of study. The candidates having Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or other related technical majors will be preferred.
- Experience with at least one programming language: e.g., Java, C++, or C#, database knowledge.
- Should have operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix).
- Should have excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms, and complexity theory, strong database, and scripting skills.
- Should have excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork, and analytical skills.
- Should be fluent in English.
The location for this internship will be Mumbai, India and it will be a Full-time job.
Summer Analysts at Morgan Stanley join for 2 months in May of each year.
The last date to apply for this internship is Dec 31, 2021.
As an intern at Morgan Stanley, you can expect a handsome stipend there.
How to Apply?
For official notification by Morgan Stanley: Click Here
To apply for the Morgan Stanley internship: Click Here