McAfee Hiring 2021 | Cloud Developer Software Engineer | Freshers And Graduates
Hey folks! Are you looking for a job at any leading multinational company in the tech field? If yes, then this opportunity is surely for you. “McAfee” has recently notified about job openings for the Cloud Developer Software Engineer profile.
Check out the below-mentioned details for a better understanding of this job profile.
About Job Profile
McAfee enterprise is looking for a talented entry-level engineer for the job profile of Cloud Developer Software Engineer.
This position is an integral part of the McAfee Enterprise business segment which was acquired by Symphony Technology Group (STG). This position is dedicated to and part of the McAfee Enterprise business.
• Developing solutions using AWS services that will be consumed across multiple services, devices, and platforms.
• Implementing back-end architecture that can scale to a large number of concurrent users.
• Operate in Agile/Scrum methodology, building the service platform
• Ensure reusable, testable, and efficient code using Java and other related technologies
• Develop automated unit test cases and functional test cases for all delivered, to be integrated into Automation framework and deployable to post-build test runs
• Conduct code review with and for peers
• Contributes to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives
The candidate must have a Bachelors’s degree in Engineering with 0-1 year of software development experience.
- Experience with Java/Springboot
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is desirable.
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with web frameworks such as Flask, Tornado
- Experience with databases (NoSQL and/or SQL) Automation, Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (TeamCity, Jenkins, Ansible,…) experience
- Experience regarding virtualization, container (Docker) technologies, Kubernetes
- Experience working in an Agile team environment where you have actively participated in all phases of the software development lifecycle including analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
What you’ll get?
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
The location for this job profile will be Bangalore, India and it will be a Full-time job.
As a Cloud Developer Sofware Engineer at McAfee, you can expect a handsome salary there.
How to Apply?
To apply for McAfee Job: Click Here