MedPlus Off-Campus Hiring Drive Batch 2020-22|B.E/B.Tech|Apply Now
Engineering graduates can apply in the MedPlus Hiring Drive Batch 2020-22 for the Associate Software Engineer position that they have announced. Stay with us to the end to learn more about this job post.
Tables of Content
- About MedPlus Hiring Drive Batch 2020-22
- About the job
- Eligibility Criteria
- What are the skills required for this job?
- Application Process
- Evaluation Process
- Exam Locations (For Round 1 Written Test only)
- Compensation Details
- How to Apply?
- Work Location
About MedPlus Hiring Drive Batch 2020-22
MedPlus is an Indian pharmacy chain with its headquarters in Hyderabad which is owned by PharmEasy. MedPlus distributes prescription and over-the-counter medications, fast-moving consumer goods, vitamins, and other nutritional supplements, as well as optical equipment.
About the job
MedPlus is recruiting engineering graduates to join as Associate Software Engineers at its Hyderabad office.
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/BCA/MCA degree holder can apply who has good coding skills and good analytical skills.
- Passout batch 2020 / 2021 / 2022 is eligible for job.
- On June 6, 2022, qualified candidates will be obliged to join. It might not be feasible to extend the joining date.
- No of the positions available for the job is only 100.
What are the skills required for this job?
- Must have Knowledge of Core Computer Science Concepts including Data Structures, Algorithms, Databases, and Operating Systems.
- Must have Knowledge of Java or Python programming.
- Must have Good Logical Reasoning Skills.
- a tremendous desire to learn new technology quickly.
- The Written Exam is scheduled for May 22, 2022.
- Please use the “Apply Now” button on this page to fill out your credentials and submit them.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the written test based on their applications, and they will be notified by email or SMS by May 17, 2022.
- The hall ticket for shortlisted applicants may be downloaded from this website.
- The applicant must carry a printout of the hall ticket or present it on their mobile device to get entry to the test site (with the QR code).
- To the exam site, candidates must carry one of the following photo ID proofs: Aadhar, driving license, PAN card, etc.
- Individual apology emails will not be sent to candidates who were not selected during the recruitment process.
- Round 1: Written Test ( 90 Minutes)
- Section A: General aptitude, logic, numerical ability, and essential computer science and programming topics such as Bitwise operators, Operating System Principles, Data Structures, String manipulation, OOPS, databases, SQL, and web technologies are all covered in this multiple-choice questions test.
- Section B: Coding test comprising of 2-3 problems for which code needs to be written.
- To be eligible for selection, a candidate must fulfill the cut-off requirements for both Section A and Section B.
- Round 2 (In-person or online) – Technical & HR Assessment.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted or selected will be informed by email or phone.
Exam Locations (For Round 1 Written Test only)
- Hyderabad:Address: Satya Sai Nigamagamam, Srinagar Colony Main Rd, Sagar Society, Sri Nagar Colony, Yousufguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500045.
- Bengaluru:Address: H.P Bahaar Convention Hall, #1037, Near KPN Travels, Garvebhavi Palya, Near Bommanahalli Circle, Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068.
- CTC of Rs 6 lakhs per annum and a joining bonus of Rs 2 lakhs
- After three months of service, the above-mentioned joining incentive will be paid.
- From the end of the first year onwards, all selected applicants will be eligible for yearly performance evaluations and appropriate pay increases.
- There will be a two-year service agreement with the company.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Hitec City, Hyderabad