A great opportunity for job seekers as Binance is hiring for the post of Frontend Developer.
Also read MedPlus Off-Campus Hiring Drive Batch 2020-22|B.E/B.Tech|Apply Now
Tables of content
Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange that is the largest exchange in the world exchange in terms of daily cryptocurrency trading volume. It was established in 2017 and is based in the Cayman Islands. Changpeng Zhao, a developer who had previously designed high-frequency trading software, launched Binance.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science is being pursued or finished (or related field).
- GIT knowledge is required.
- Vue.JS/React.JS, CSS3, HTML5 experience is required.
- Webpack & npm knowledge is needed.
- basic Redux or VueX expertise needed
- Experience with Restful API is required.
- Implement new user-facing features in Binance’s products that receive a lot of PV on a daily basis.
- Write client-side code to construct web-based apps that are super-fast and simple to use, such as websites for desktop and mobile browsers, hybrid in-app pages, and desktop programs based on Electron.
- Optimize web apps for performance and scalability.
- Develop libraries and frameworks to support complicated web applications, increasing development efficiency and code quality.
Better To Have:
- Contributed to various well-known projects or has their own well-known project (s).
- Native application development knowledge.
- Micro front-end SRE expertise (site reliability engineering, or DevOps).
How to apply?
To apply click here