PhysicsWallah Hiring Drive Batch 2022|B.E/B.Tech|Apply Now
PhysicsWallah Hiring Drive Batch 2022 has arrived in which engineering graduates can apply. They have announced hiring for the post of the project manager in which engineering graduates can apply. To know more about this job post-stay with us till the end.
Tables of content
- About PhysicsWallah Hiring Drive Batch 2022
- About the job
- About CTC & Perks
- Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- What are the skills required for the job?
- Roles & Responsibilities
- How to apply?
About PhysicsWallah Hiring Drive Batch 2022
Mr. Alakh Pandey founded PhysicsWallah, an Indian online education technology startup located in Delhi, as a YouTube channel in 2014. We are the first startup to develop an economical online education platform for any Indian student who aspires to study at IITs and AIIMS but cannot afford the current offline or online education options. We give e-learning lectures for JEE Mains and Advanced level, NEET, and Board Exams through our YouTube Channel and PhysicsWallah App/Website.
They are India’s first leading educational YouTube channel.
To visit the website of PhysicsWallah click here
To know more about the company click here
About the job
PhysicsWallah is hiring engineering graduates for project manager jobs who have to work in our Noida office.
About CTC & Perks
- CTC: 10 LPA
- Other perks: Health Insurance, Food & Beverages, Maternity Leave
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- Engineering Graduates/Pursuing.
- CGPA is not a disqualification
- Branch- Open to all branches
What are the skills required for the job?
- Should have:
- A leading B.Tech/Engineering
- Magnificent management and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superior problem-solving skills – decipher data and draw insights
- Ability to structure projects/engagements for the team
- Ability to contribute beyond the defined scope of work
- Self-Starter, Go-getter attitude and comfortable in working with ambiguity
- Must thrive in a highly competitive environment
- A learner with a steep learning curve
- Good-to-have: Basic proficiency in Excel/Google Spreadsheets/SQL
Roles & Responsibilities
- Research-Master: Analyze and determine key insights from key business drivers, competitive environment, trends and operating metrics
- Forerunner Hero: Design and execute high-impact strategic initiatives spanning sales, customer service, business processes, process excellence, etc. – independent ownership, under the CEO’s guidance, from conceptualization to execution.
- Strategy Champ: Devise a strategy for new product lines including sizing opportunity and attractiveness, designing go-to-market and growth strategy (including defining target customers, positioning, etc.)
- Multi-Tasking Ninja: Work closely with senior management (CEO, CFO, CBO, COO, etc.) to execute key projects- both internal & external projects
- Honcho: Define processes and tightly manage execution timelines.
- Persuader par Excellence: Liaison among different stakeholders and ensure all operate in a cohesive manner
- Takes-People Along: Share and report project updates to senior management teams •
- Torch-Bearer: Be a culture carrier for the team
How to apply?
To apply for the job click here