HCL Foundation Hiring Drive| Multiple Job Vacancy| Apply by 29 June
Hello everyone| Dream of doing job in HCL is going to come true as HCL Foundation has HCL Foundation Hiring Drive for multiple post so connected with us till the end of the post to know about multiple job offered by HCL.
Tables of Content
- About HCL Foundation
- Eligibility Criteria for job of Project Coordinator-Operations
- Responsibilities for job of Project Coordinator-Operations
- Eligibility Criteria for job of Programme Officer – Project Coordinator -Intervention Design
- Responsibilities for job of Programme Officer – Project Coordinator -Intervention Design
- Eligibility Criteria for job of Project Coordinator –Partner Manager
- Responsibilities for job of Project Coordinator –Partner Manager
- Eligibility Criteria for job of Project Coordinator- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- Responsibilities for job of Project Coordinator- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- Eligibility Criteria for job of Project Associate –Communications
- Responsibilities for job of Project Associate –Communications
- Eligibility Criteria for job of Accounts and Administrative Officer
- Responsibilities for job of Accounts and Administrative Officer
- Work Location & Salary
- How to apply?
About HCL Foundation
HCL Foundation was established in 2011 as the CSR arm of HCL Technologies. It is a not-for-profit organization, that strives to contribute towards national and international development goals, bringing about a lasting positive impact on the lives of people, through long-term sustainable programmes. The foundation aims to alleviate poverty and achieve inclusive growth and development.
Eligibility Criteria for job of Project Coordinator-Operations
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in Project Management and operations design and execution roles.
- Post-graduate (master’s degree) in the Social Sciences, MSW, Sociology or other relevant disciplines, engineering and management graduates with relevant skills can also apply
Responsibilities for job of Project Coordinator-Operations
- Project management- Planning, Control, Project Integration Operations and Scope Management.
- Coordinating Data collection with M&E and Verification through different methodologies.
- Stakeholder Management at Block, Taluk and Gram Panchayat level Government and public representatives.
- Project Risk Management including operational risks and compliances in accordance with State and National laws.
Eligibility Criteria for job of Programme Officer – Project Coordinator -Intervention Design
- 6-8 years of relevant work experience in designing integrated development projects and products.
- Track record of creation of innovative, technology-driven, high scale projects.
- Post-graduate (master’s degree) in the Social Sciences, MSW, Sociology or other relevant disciplines, engineering (preferred) and management graduates with relevant skills can also apply.
Responsibilities for job of Programme Officer – Project Coordinator -Intervention Design
- Designing an integrated programme in consultation with HCL Samuday experts, consultants, and knowledge partners for integrated community action campaign, infrastructure and institutional capacity development, training of stakeholders, staff and partners and establishing market linkages.
- Process documentation of efficient processes for interventions and update process design post review.
- Manage Intervention Consultants and Knowledge Partners through the creation of framework for partner’s and consultant’s roles and responsibilities with definition of scope of work in alignment with the objectives established by HCL Foundation.
Eligibility Criteria for job of Project Coordinator –Partner Manager
- With 3-4 years of experience in managing integrated development projects and products. Special preference will be given to candidates who have successfully handled stand-alone development projects in India, in collaboration with NGOs and the Government. Experience with CSR related projects will be an additional advantage.
- Master’s Degree in Management/Social Development or related field.
- Experience in working with Government stakeholders & NGOs.
Responsibilities for job of Project Coordinator –Partner Manager
- Partner Management, building relationships with potential partners, agency ecosystem, and other channel partners, developing and floating RfPs.
- Partner assessment and onboarding through the creation of Proposal Evaluation Matrix and securing final approval from Technical Assessment Committee for qualifying partners and vendors.
- Finalizing MoU and Service Agreements, monitoring of overall implementation of agreements.
- Supporting Partner Grant and vendor payment management, facilitating addendums of agreements/MoU of Partners if required and partner/vendor grievance redressal associated with grants/MoU
- Support in communication with the Government departments at the District and State level and manage meetings with different Government organizations at District and State levels for review, or communication of project successes.
Eligibility Criteria for job of Project Coordinator- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- Candidate should have minimum 3 years of experience in Research Design and Impact Evaluation, monitoring and evaluation of development projects.
- Should be proficient in using quantitative techniques in field surveys and qualitative methods/PRAs in impact evaluation
- Should possess demonstrated knowledge of standard monitoring and evaluation tools such as logical framework, results framework analysis, etc.
- Candidate should be capable of developing and using digital technology in implementing M&E functions
- Postgraduate university degree in statistics, demographics, public policy, economics, or related field. Advanced certification in M&E, statistics or economics preferred
- Knowledge of Computer/Software – Windows and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SPSS, etc.)
Responsibilities for job of Project Coordinator- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- Developing Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Framework.
- Initiate and conduct baseline studies (involving both quantitative and qualitative research methods), project progress reporting, project mid-term review and final evaluation
- Maintain and update the M&E database, analyze and aggregate findings
- Adoption of Digital Database System Implementation of internal HCL Foundation developed Programme Management and data collection system for the organization to capture programmatic database.
- Facilitation of Project Audits, undertake regular field visits to intervention sites and partner’s office for physical verification of data provided in the report
- Support internal and external organizations conducting programmatic audits of HCL Foundation and/or of partners of HCL Foundation.
- Support central M&E team in collating, organizing, and producing content and data for key reports such as the CSR, sustainability reports, ESG reporting
- Identify gaps in M&E systems and processes of partners.
- Organize training on M&E for partners, as required.
Eligibility Criteria for job of Project Associate –Communications
- 2-3 years of work experience in Marketing & Strategic Communications with at least 2 years in an advertising/marketing agency setting. Experience in the Corporate/ CSR/ Development Sector will be an advantage.
- Master’s degree in Communication, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, or allied fields from eminent institutions
- Proficient in English and Tamil language – verbal and written, communication skills, creative writing, editing skills, including the ability to articulate and present concepts.
- Working knowledge of designing software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; or Canva, is desirable
- Strong understanding of current trends in digital media/social media and their tools.
- Sound knowledge of creating and working on an integrated marketing and communication strategy for CSR initiatives.
- Conceptualization and execution of events and campaigns.
Responsibilities for job of Project Associate –Communications
- Digital Communication and Public Relations with all levels of State Government departments alongside building database of persons of influence’ from the community
- Coordinate generation of content with the program staff, seeking timely reports, case studies, news, and other regular updates along with necessary support to the programme teams on public relations and other media-related activities.
- Support still shoots, video documentation and film production, on site.
- Strengthen digital database (image/ media bank) for the programs; ensure it is timely updated and satisfies all internal and external communication needs.
- Support strategic communications, brand management, events and recognition
- Coordinate facility branding on-site, when required.
- Build internal understanding and alignment around approach for developing and overseeing communications planning and the programmatic execution of those plans.
- Explore opportunities for organizing seminars, panel discussion and conferences
- Keep tab on upcoming and significant awards/ recognition events in the sector; support relevant thematic leads in application process, and help refine content – speech, presentation, etc. for relevant speakers/ presenters
- Coordinate the development of Reports, Program Briefs, and other Documents like Brochures, Fliers, Newsletters, Quarterly Updates, HR Report, Annual Report, Business Responsibility & Sustainability Report etc.
Eligibility Criteria for job of Accounts and Administrative Officer
- Experience: 3+ years
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication in Tamil and English and interpersonal abilities
- Must have a passion for keeping thingsorganizedd and uncluttered
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office/ Google email, Sheets and Drive
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Responsibilities for job of Accounts and Administrative Officer
- General Office Administration- coordinate office activities and day to day operations.
- Supervise petty staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Create and update official employee records and databases with the help of HR team
- Document management, including keeping relevant letters, invoices hard copies, relevant Government orders and other official documents.
- Coordinate for hotel bookings, vehicle management as per requirement of HCL Foundation teams.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze bills, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Analyze business operations, (costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations) to project future expenses.
- Assist the internal and external auditors, knowledge of accounting, auditing standards/IAS.
- Track assets donated or purchased as part of the project, maintain asset registers for the foundation
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property’s description, value, and location
- Manage local purchase process as per defined guidelines of HCL Foundation
- Release PO’s in coordination and sync with Central and Regional Procurement Teams of HCL Foundation.
Work Location & Salary
- Work location for all jobs is Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu.
- Salary in commensurate with experience.
How to apply?
a) Please submit your CV with:-
- Email subject line: Position Name – Samuday (Location)
- File name: (Candidate’s name_Position_TN-TTKD)
- Share a 5-slide presentation on work done in the past; include samples demonstrating subject expertise, Slide File name: (Candidate’s name_Position_TN-TTKD)
c) Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To view the official notification of all post in HCL CLICK HERE