Hey friends, if you are a student doing a bachelor’s degree in electronics and communication, electrical, and telecommunication engineering or you have done bachelor’s degree, then there is good news for you, Harman company, which is Samsung’s company, has announced an internship for fresher system engineer. In this post, you will see how you can apply for this internship.
About the Harman
- Harman International Industries, commonly known as Harman (stylized in all-uppercase as HARMAN), is an American audio electronics company. Since 2017, the company has been an independent subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
- Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, US, Harman maintains major operations in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Harman markets its products under various brands, including AKG, AMX, Arcam, Bang & Olufsen Automotive, Becker, BSS Audio, Crown, , DOD Electronics, DigiTech, Harman Kardon, Infinity, JBL, Lexicon, Mark Levinson, Martin, Revel, Soundcraft and Studer
- Completed or completed a master’s/bachelor’s degree in electrical and communications engineering, electrical engineering, communications engineering, or a comparable subject.
- Strong basic knowledge of embedded systems design. HW and SW exposure.
Roles and Responsibility
- Analysis of the requirements of the amplifier control device shareholder specifications
- Create system requirement specifications for assigned parts
- Create system architecture requirements specifications for assigned parts
- Validate requirement metrics and ensure full compliance
- Release updates and planning documentation
- Ensure compliance with established process standards
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to work with teams in various areas
- Willingness to learn and scale as expected.
How to apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job, Best Of Luck
Official Website link Clicking Here