Hiring For Non-Tech Undergraduate FTE ( full-time equivalent )| Amazon| Apply Now |Off Campus Drive 2023
Hi, Learner if you are pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in engineering and you are thinking of working in some good company along with college studies then Amazon Company is hiring non-tech undergraduates we are going to You will see in the post how you can apply for this job and what skills are required.
About the Amazon
- Amazon.com is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
- Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, on July 5, 1994. Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories, a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything Store. It has multiple subsidiaries including Amazon Web Services (cloud computing), Zoox (autonomous vehicles), Kuiper Systems (satellite Internet), and Amazon Lab126 (computer hardware R&D).
- Currently pursuing a BSc in Engineering (all industries except CS-related and chain industries) with a degree expected between May 2023 and August 2023.
- Candidates with 0 to 4 years of experience can apply.
- A sense of belonging
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to summarize and communicate important data
- Willingness to learn complex processes and systems
- Commitment to long-term career development through various assignments in Indian companies
- Ability to work with large workgroups and demonstrate team leadership skills
- Ability to lead a team of employees with the support of experienced managers
- To serve our customers, our operations operate 24X7, 365 days. Your role requires you to maintain a schedule that may include your weekly night shifts and/or holidays.
- This will be a “physical/on the pitch” role where you will be expected to lead the team from day one.
- Willingness to relocate based on operational needs
- Details of the various roles within the Operations Manager I job group (As a Trainee/FTE, you will be assigned to one of the roles listed below)
- Knowledge of Excel with experience handling macros/checks
- Courses related to supply chain management, production planning, and control
- Basic knowledge of Kaizen and LEAN methodology techniques
- Solid organizational and project management skills
India: Banglore, Karnataka
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job, Best Of Luck Friends
Official Website Link Clicking Here