Hiring For Associate Sales Manager | Swiggy | Apply Now | 2023
Hi Friends, If you are a Graduate and Post-Graduate student and you are thinking to get a job in the best company along with your studies, then Swiggy India Bigate Company is an online food ordering and delivery platform. Swiggy is hiring an Associate Sales Manager, in this post, we will see how you can apply for this job and what skills you should have.
About the Swiggy
- Swiggy is an Indian online food ordering and delivery platform. Founded in July 2014, Swiggy is based in Bangalore and operates in 500 Indian cities as of September 2021. Besides food delivery, Swiggy also provides on-demand grocery deliveries under the name Instamart, and a same-day package delivery service called Swiggy Genie.
- In 2013, the two founders, Sriharsha Majety and Nandan Reddy designed an e-commerce website called Bundl to facilitate courier service and shipping within India. The bundle was halted and rebranded to enter the food delivery market. At the time, the food delivery sector was in turmoil as several notable startups, such as Foodpanda (later acquired by Ola Cabs), TinyOwl (later acquired by Zomato), and Ola Cafe (later closed) were struggling.
- Graduates or postgraduates with 0-6 months of sales experience or freshmen
- Knowledge of e-commerce activities or how the grocery delivery industry works (optional)
Roles and Responsibility
- Execute charter sales for cities based on agreed objectives and promote the organizational presence
- Close contracts with restaurants and process inquiries from existing and new customers
- Gather market prospects and actively reach out to restaurants to convert
- Maintain strong relationships with restaurateurs, inform them of market-related issues and offer them solutions (e.g. structure discounts, add menu images and descriptions, reduce cancellations, etc.)
- Drive revenue for Swiggy through offers, cross-selling, advertising investments, and other appropriate channels
- Someone must perform sales reporting activities for Swiggy, including competitive intelligence, partner visits, and the latest trends in the cities he manages
- Must be able to handle directives while on the field as first in command.
- Confident personality, fun and fast
- Advanced communication skills in English and an effective command of the local language is a must
- Must have basic digital skills (eg reduced growth)
- Good negotiation and influence skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Knowledge of MS Office or comparable packages is an advantage
India: Uttar Pradesh, Gonda
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job, Best Of Luck
Official Website Link Clicking Here