Hi Friends, Biggest Opportunity for those students who are doing or have done Bachelor’s Degree degree, that too in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related area, we will see in this post how you can apply for this job and which skill you have. must pass
About the Netomi
- Neomi, formerly msg.ai, is an American artificial intelligence company and developer of human-computer interaction technologies.
- Founded in May 2015 by Puneet Mehta, Netomi was recruited by the global media and advertising agency, Universal McCann, to assist clients Heinz and BMW.
- Netomi worked with Sony Pictures to launch the first ever bot on Facebook Messenger for a $100M film, Goosebumps, and subsequently joined Y Combinator as a member of the Winter 2016 class.
- Netomi later partnered with Facebook’s Creative Shop and the Tommy Hilfiger fashion brand to develop a brand-specific bot with the goal of outperforming existing retail shopping bots.
- In 2016 there was an update to the platform to incorporate multivariate testing. This type of testing, unlike traditional A/B testing, permits the monitoring of user interaction with the bot, adjustments to the bot’s tone, and experiments with the use of media
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related area
Ability to interact with cross-functional teams
Strong analytical and organizational skills
Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
Experience with distributed, multi-layered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
Ability to design and code correct solutions starting from generally defined problems.
Roles and Responsibility
- Verify the technical feasibility of the UI/UX design and implement it.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Collaborate with backend, data science, and DevOps teams to implement and design APIs.
- Customize applications for optimal performance and scalability
6 months and based on the performance we can offer PPO
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this internship, Best Of Luck
Official Website Link Clicking Here