Hey friends, if you are doing or have done Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science or a degree in a related discipline, then there is good news for you, MasterCard company is hiring a software engineer, we will see in this post how you can apply for this job. Can apply and what skills should you have
About the Mastercard
- Mastercard Inc. is the second-largest payment-processing corporation worldwide. It offers a range of financial services. Its headquarters are in Purchase, New York. Throughout the world, its principal business is to process payments between the banks of merchants and the card-issuing banks or credit unions of the purchasers who use the Mastercard-brand debit, credit, and prepaid cards to make purchases. Mastercard has been publicly traded since 2006.
- Mastercard (originally Interbank then Master Charge) was created by an alliance of several banks and regional bankcard associations in response to the BankAmericard issued by Bank of America, which later became Visa, still its biggest competitor. Prior to its initial public offering, Mastercard Worldwide was a cooperative owned by the more than 25,000 financial institutions that issue its branded cards
- Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in Computer Science or Master in a related discipline
- Positive attitude and willingness to accept new challenges.
- Ready to learn technology.
- It is good to have basic education
- Java/J2EE Technology with Spring Boot Framework, REST API, JSON, NoSQL database, Hibernate, Messaging, CSS frontend technology, HTML, AngularJS or similar framework, Web & Application Server
- Professional experience in a microservices architecture
- Application security, including information security principles, web application security, and PCI DSS compliance
- Familiarity with implementing a CI/CD build pipeline using tools such as Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, and Chef Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment with cross-functional and enterprise teams
- Strong understanding of computer science and software development fundamentals with the ability to learn new technologies
- Very good verbal and written skills
Roles and Responsibility
- Develop mid-sized projects/initiatives as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge in the discipline and lead segment initiatives
- Develop applications, system interfaces and finalize software solutions and create documentation such as user guides and software development guides
- Daily code development support tasks
- Excellent communication, effective delivery of applications, coding, and other issues
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job, Best Of Luck
Official Website Link Clicking Here