Hiring For Associate Analyst | kantar| Apply NOW |2022
Hey friends, good news for those students who want to do work from home job, then Kantar company is hiring an Associate Analyst, we will see in this post how you can apply for this job and what skills you should have
About the Kantar
- Kantar Group is a data analytics and brand consulting company, based in London, England. It was founded in 1992 and has approximately 30,000 employees in 100 countries working in various research disciplines, including social media monitoring, advertising effectiveness, consumer and shopper behavior, and public opinion.
- Kantar has been majority owned by Bain Capital Private Equity since July 2019, when WPP sold a 60% stake in the company for $3.1 billion, at a valuation of $4.0 billion
- Bachelor’s degree in any specialization (non-engineering)
- Good skills – numbers-driven thinking
- General understanding of logical thinking and ability to solve everyday problems
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate the same to others
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SQL, Python, R, PBI
- Good communication skills
Roles and Responsibility
- Project support team member and primarily responsible for regular data updates and file editing
- Understanding and implementing certain processes and the ability to carry them out independently
- Ability to complete routine and large-scale tasks thoroughly and without error
- Maintain strict quality control and ensure timely results
- Find out the reason for the implementation error and communicate with the project manager
- Work with project managers to help them make quick, smart decisions and then help them implement them
- Carry out daily activities independently with a team of analysts
- Coordination with other analysts, cross-functional teams, etc.
- Good team player and able to communicate processes and issues well
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tools/techniques
- Ability to focus on similar repetitive tasks for long periods of time
- No previous work experience (freshman), relevant project experience is a plus.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates Can apply for this job, Best Of Luck
Official Website Link Clicking Here