Internship Program From NITI Aayog Govt.of India (Work from Home)
Hello friends Internship has been issued by NITI Aayog Government of India we will see how to apply
Is this internship paid or free we will see in the post who else can apply in this what will be the requirement for the internship and what will be the eligibility?
About the NITI Aayog and Internship
It was established in 2015, by the NDA government, to replace the Planning Commission which followed a top-down model. The NITI Aayog council comprises all the state Chief Ministers, along with the Chief Ministers of Delhi and Puducherry, Lieutenant Governors of all UTs, and a vice-chairman nominated by the Prime Minister. In addition, temporary members are selected from leading universities and research institutions. These members include a chief executive officer, four ex-official members, and three part-time members.
The Niti Aayog Scheme aims to engage students pursuing Undergraduate or postgraduate Degrees or Research Scholars registered in known universities in India and abroad. However, from the Covid period, Niti Aayog started work from the home internship, i.e., September 2021
- Under-graduate understudies, having finished/showed up at the term end tests of the second year fourth, semester of the four-year college education course and gotten at the very least 85% or comparable imprints in the twelfth class.
- Graduate understudies having finished/showed up in the term-end tests of the first year/second semester of their post-graduate program or scrutinizing research/Ph.D. and got at the very least TO or the same marks in Graduation.
- The understudies who have shown up in the last test of the year or just finished.
- Graduation/PG and hanging tight for confirmation for higher examinations may likewise
- Be considered for a temporary job given that they have gotten 7 Ooh or more total imprints in every one of the years/semesters of their graduation/post-graduation till the date of application.
- The period between the long stretch of announcement of the aftereffect of the final test.
- what’s more, the ideal month of a temporary position shouldn’t surpass a half year for example on the off chance that the outcome is announced in the long stretch of June, he/she can apply for the entry-level position starting til1 the period of December.
How to Apply?
If you want to apply click on this link Clicking here
Official Website links Clicking Here
Deadline: 10 /NOV/ 2022