Hello friends, ICICI Bank has just made a big announcement regarding the job, we will see how we can apply, and what the will be the requirements for the job. How are we, how do we use the job, where will I get the job, how much will the salary be, is this job even for freshers?
About the ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian Private bank. It is headquartered in Mumbai. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, and non-life insurance, venture capital, and asset management.
Role and Resposibility
- Digitize banking cycles to make a frictionless and computerized business and interaction work process.
- Persistently investigate, assess and draft new innovation stages across SaaS, PaaS, and custom work processes.
- Work intimately with business and utilitarian groups and guarantee frictionless and straight-through handling (STP) of business tasks.
- Work with different innovation accomplices to foster innovation arrangements taking care of different business prerequisites
- Guarantee that the frameworks comply with the Data Security.
we will see the Eligibility Criteria and what will happen.
- MBA/Engineering Graduate / MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution
- Up to 5 years of experience as a system analyst, business analyst, software developer, full stack developer, and technology manager in any industry.
- Experience in technology in Banking and Financial Services will be an added advantage.
- Worked in technology evaluation and implementation.
- Basic understanding of Financial Networks and Applications, Financial Information Systems, Cyber Security Technologies/ Lending, and Banking Applications.
- Should have basic knowledge of SaaS, PaaS, cloud infrastructure, data governance, data warehouse, and data lake.
- India: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai
How to Apply?
If you are interested then you can apply by visiting this link and Clicking Here.