Hello friends, Siemens has just made a big announcement regarding the job, we will see how we can apply, and what the will be the requirements for the job. , where will I get the job, how much will the salary be, is this job even for freshers?
About The Siemens
The principal divisions of the corporation are Industry, Energy, Healthcare (Siemens Healthineers), and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the corporation. The corporation is a prominent maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical healthcare division, which generates about 12 percent of the corporation’s total sales, is its second-most profitable unit, after the industrial automation division.
Role and Responsibility
- Analyze and understand user requirements to envision robust technical solutions
- Understand and execute the full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed and testable code for specific needs
- Peer-reviewed code and identify design and implementation gaps
- BE, B Tech, MCA or equivalent in any industry and fresh graduates 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 with the following skills
- You must be a passionate person with an intention to learn new technologies. You must have an engineering degree or equivalent (MCA).
- You must have programming skills (C, C++, Java, Python, C#, etc.).
- You must have good communication and analytical skills.
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to develop/program solutions in C, C++, Java, C#, Python, or other programming languages.
- Knowledge of relational databases and knowledge of SQL queries.
- Willingness to learn new technology
How to Apply?
Candidates can be Interested and experienced visit this link. Clicking here