Internship For Post Graduate | Myntra | Human Resource (HR)
Hello Friends If you are a postgraduate student and you have done Human Resource Management and you want to do an internship with any good E-commerce company then there is a big chance for you because Myntra company is inviting you for an internship, let’s see how you do can apply for this internship
About the Myntra
Myntra is a major Indian fashion e-commerce company headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The company was founded in 2007-2008 to sell personalized gift items. In May 2014, Myntra.com was acquired by Flipkart.
In May 2022, Myntra launched an express delivery service on its app to offer one of a kind experience by fashion & beauty platform. This service allow shoppers to receive their orders for products marked with the ‘M-express tag’ on the listing page within 24-48 hours of purchase.
Post-graduate degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
Roles and Responsibility
● Ownership of key HR programs
● Establish a monitoring and reporting structure for program implementation within defined limits
● Collaborate with relevant stakeholders inside and outside HR as needed
● Removing the screw neck and troubleshooting to run the desired program
● Supplier development and supplier management
● Keep track of affected teams and request assistance as needed
● Operational tasks – data management, feedback gathering, basic analysis and
- More than 3 years of HR experience managing various HR programs and formulating HR strategies
- Applicants must have an uninterrupted career gap of at least 1 year
- Independent individuals who quickly connect with individuals and audiences
- build understanding
- Strong business and HR acumen including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking,
- and analysis
- Must be tenacious, focused, and a strong communicator.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here