Recruitment For Associate Software Engineer | Data Axle | BE/B.Tech
Hello, Friends If you have done Bay/B. Tech that too in computer science and IT and you want to work in a good company then there is a big chance for you because Data Axle company is recruiting software engineers, let’s see how your job can apply for.
About the Data Axle
Data Axle was founded in 1972 as a business research service company that compiled and provided lists to mobile home manufacturers. The company changed its name to American Business Lists and American Business Information (ABI). By 1986, ABI had recorded the Yellow Pages into its database, which customers could access in various forms including floppy disks, pre-printed labels, and CD-ROMs .
BE/B.Tech (Computer Science, I.T.).
Roles and Responsibility
- Implement components and application systems in accordance with departmental standards and policies.
- Work with product and designers to translate requirements into accurate representations.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, and test business applications.
- Code review according to team processes/standards.
- Understand and work with data of varying complexity and scale.
- Responsible for the efficient planning, processing, and execution of all tasks.
- Provide assistance to testers and support staff as needed to identify system issues.
- Solve problems related to the integration of new technologies into the system.
- Stay informed about emerging technologies and their impact on internal systems.
- Perform various other tasks assigned by management.
- Ability to assess situations quickly and provide appropriate feedback.
- Strong working knowledge of computer software applications such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Independent with learning ability.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Very good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and multitask every day.
- Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with diverse groups of customers and employees.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remotely.
- Ability to work in a complex and dynamic team environment with minimal supervision.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here