Wolters Kluwer Recruitment Associate Software Engineer | BA Degree
Hello Friends you are a student of Computer Science, Information Technology and you want to work in a good company, then Waters Culver Company is hiring you for the post of Associate Software Engineer, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer N.V. is a Dutch information services company. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands (Global) and Philadelphia, United States (corporate). Wolters Kluwer in its current form was founded in 1987 with a merger between Kluwer Publishers and Wolters Samsom.The company serves legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare markets. It operates in over 150 countries.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics Information Technology, or a related field.
Preferred Qualification :
Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field.
Roles and Responsibility
- -Develop software and tools to support design, infrastructure, and technology platforms including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, cloud-based databases, and internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Maintain and support applications across multiple environments including traditional hosting providers, private clouds, and public clouds (including AWS and Azure).
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle from design to delivery to ongoing critical support
-Researching new technologies, and development models, and participating in pilot/POC/technology assessments.
- -Develop, enhance, reverse engineer, and debug new/existing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) functionality using tools like Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Zero or more years of programming or testing experience.
- Work experience in a working student activity program or comparable experience.
- Experience in dealing with programming languages, operating systems, and relevant software.
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate software programming.
- Interest in information technology and information services as well as in the software sector.
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- Experience in a team-oriented collaborative environment demonstrating strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to complete and prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience, including presentations to senior management, peer groups, and employees.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understand project life cycle methodologies and procedures.
How to Apply?
If You are Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here