Hey students! We hope that you are enjoying your Diwali Vacation and in today’s time this vacation can help you to gain some right skills. So presenting you with the latest news from the world of Internships. National Institute for Transforming India (NITI Aayog) is accepting applications for Internship at NITI Aayog for the year 2021. The last date to apply for this Internship application is 10th November 2021.
If you are looking for such an Internship then stay till every end to know about the eligibility details and application process. With that in mind let’s get started.
About Internship at NITI Aayog
At NITI Aayog, Undergraduates/postgraduate students or Research Scholars from recognized universities/institutions across India as well as from abroad can apply for the program. Their main job will be working closely with NITI verticals/divisions/cells. To apply the applicants will have to apply online by filling up the Registration Form.
Students of any perceived University/Institution inside India or abroad, satisfying the accompanying conditions are qualified to apply for the Internship:
- UG understudies, having finished/showed up in the term-end tests of second year/fourth semester of the bachelor degree course and got at least 85% or equivalent marks in twelfth class.
- Graduate students having finished/showed up in the term-end tests of first-year/second semester of their post-graduate program or persuing research/Ph.D. and got at the very least 70% or comparable imprints in Graduation.
- The understudies who have shown up in the last, most important test or just completed Graduation/PG and sitting tight for affirmation for higher studies may additionally be considered for the entry-level positions given that they have gotten 70% or more total stamps in every one of the years/semesters of their graduation/post-graduation till the date of utilization.
- The time frame between the long stretch of the statement of aftereffect of the end of the year test and the ideal month of the temporary position ought not to surpass 6 (Six) months for example assuming the outcome is pronounced in the long stretch of June, he/she can apply for the temporary job starting till the period of December.
How to Apply for an Internship at NITI Aayog?
- The interested applicants may apply online only on the website of NITI Aayog by the 10th of November.
- The application can only be made six months in advance but not later than 2 months before the month in which the internship is desired.
- Applicants must also clearly indicate the area of interest.
Note: A candidate can apply for an internship only once during a financial year.
- The selected applicant has to produce original mark sheets and NOC from the college/institution at the time of joining, failing which his/her candidature shall be canceled. (Format given in Annexure ‘C’ of the official notification).
Duration of Internship
The internship period is of 6 weeks and the candidates are not expected to exceed 6 weeks duration. Those who fail to complete the requisite period will not be issued any certificate.
Important details to note
- Start Date: 1st November 2021
- End Date: 10th November 2021
For technical issues relating to submissions online, contact NIC at [email protected] or call (011) 2304-2111.
For issues regarding the status of the application, contact the vertical/division to which you have applied or wish to apply for the internship. For contact details of each vertical/division click here.
Read more about NITI’s internship scheme and guidelines here.
To view the official notification of Internship at NITI Aayog Click Here.